We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I'm looking for someone who can help me for 4 - 5 hours each week to maintain and grow my online baby store, http://www.pipsqueakboutique.com. The pay is $8 per hour. The work schedule is flexible and can be completed in the evenings and/or on weekends if preferred.
In April when my baby is born there will be an opportunity for more hours and increased responsibility. Perhaps as many as 20 hours per week as I adjust to life with a newborn!
Examples of Duties:
- Copying pictures from suppliers websites and resizing them
- Adding new products to the site
- Submitting articles and press releases online
- Helping publish my weekly ezine
- The ablility to follow written instructions
- An eye for detail
- Advanced knowledge of the Internet
- Ability to resize and manipulate digital photos
- A computer with reliable internet access, Microsoft Word and Excel and a graphics program (ie: Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop)
If you're interested, please email me at jennifer @ pipsqueakboutique.com and tell me about yourself. A quick test to prove you know how to resize digital photos will be required.