Toothy time!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Loss Graduates Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How many does your LO have?

How many are coming in RIGHT NOW?

Have you taken your LO to the dentist and how did they do?

Does your LO like to brush?

Now for Mommy and Daddy:

What kind of toothpaste do you use?

What kind of toothbrush?

What is the name of your dentist?

How long have you been going to him/her?

Is there something cosmetically or reconstructive you would love to have done to your teeth if price was not an issue?

Do you suffer "dental anxiety" and how do you cope with it?

visit my blog Rhondas random thoughts
October 1st, 2008, 09:55 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many does your LO have? 12

How many are coming in RIGHT NOW? 4, his canines

Have you taken your LO to the dentist and how did they do? Nope, our pediatric dentist said not until 3-3.5 yo

Does your LO like to brush? He LOVES it! He goes to the bathroom drawer he shares with his brother, gets his brush and toothpaste, and either brings them to us or walks around the house brushing his own teeth while holding the toothpaste.

Now for Mommy and Daddy:

Sensodyne

What kind of toothbrush? Oral-B, super soft

What is the name of your dentist? Steffen

How long have you been going to him/her? 16 years?

Is there something cosmetically or reconstructive you would love to have done to your teeth if price was not an issue? At least one more root canal/crown that I know I need (may be 3 other candidates in the next few years)

Do you suffer "dental anxiety" and how do you cope with it? Only about the bill for work done!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
October 6th, 2008, 02:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How many does your LO have?
Nicholas has 18 with the last two just under the gum and ready to break through.

How many are coming in RIGHT NOW?

Have you taken your LO to the dentist and how did they do?
I took him when he was really little because he had an abcess over his bottom gum and his first tooth didn't want to break through and the pain made it hard for him to suck on a bottle. He was only 4 months old so he was pretty good but the dentist didn't really do much besides tell me to wait it out for a few days.

Does your LO like to brush?
He loves to brush. He walks around the house carrying a toothbrush all day. I think we go through about 4 brushes per week just with him chewing on them.

Now for Mommy and Daddy:

Close-up whitening

What kind of toothbrush?
Sonicare

What is the name of your dentist?
Dr. Knecht and here is their website CLEAR CREEK DENTAL

How long have you been going to him/her?
about 6 months

Is there something cosmetically or reconstructive you would love to have done to your teeth if price was not an issue?
I would just do some whitening and change all of my old fillings over to porcelean instead of the nasty old amalgam.

Do you suffer "dental anxiety" and how do you cope with it?
I have an issue with hearing and smelling what they are doing. I have a bit of anxiety about hitting a nerve while drilling so sometimes I'll get really tense while the work is being done and get a bit jumpy. If at all possible I will request either sedation or gas for the anxiety.

visit my blog Rhondas random thoughts
November 4th, 2008, 11:03 PM
DawnN's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many does your LO have? Sarah has all of her baby teeth (I think lol) and Ben still hasn't cut the first one

How many are coming in RIGHT NOW? It looks like Ben has both bottom two wanting to come in

Have you taken your LO to the dentist and how did they do? I've not taken either yet. I need to get Sarah in, though.

Does your LO like to brush? Sarah LOVES to brush her teeth and really does a good job.

Now for Mommy and Daddy:

What kind of toothpaste do you use? Crest

What kind of toothbrush? Crest (battery operated)

What is the name of your dentist? Haven't got one since we moved here. (my bad)

How long have you been going to him/her? n/a

Is there something cosmetically or reconstructive you would love to have done to your teeth if price was not an issue? Brighten them up a bit and put a permanent crown on my temporary cap (which is doing very well for being two years old).

Do you suffer "dental anxiety" and how do you cope with it? No. Just procrastination!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search