How is everyone doing?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Loss Graduates Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2007, 02:27 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How old is baby?

What is the newest thing with baby (eye contact, smiles, rolling over, walking, etc)?

Do you think this is your last pg - or are you considering trying again at some point?

How much are you sleeping at night?

AND anything else you want to share!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

June 28th, 2007, 02:37 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, Beckie! I've missed you.

How old is baby? He'll be 3 months on Tuesday (7/3)

What is the newest thing with baby (eye contact, smiles, rolling over, walking, etc)? He's smiling and laughing, which I love. He gets the biggest kick out of watching his brother do anything and he loves to be nekkid. He's also loving the small Silky that my doctor gave him. He'll cuddle it to his face with both hands and it's just too cute.

Do you think this is your last pg - or are you considering trying again at some point? Trick question. It needs to be our last...

How much are you sleeping at night? 8 hours!!! He's sleeping through pretty consistently right now, with an occasional night that requires a snack. I'm lovin' it!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
June 28th, 2007, 02:51 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hi, Beckie! I've missed you.[/b]
I've missed you too! My little guy is a momma hog!

How old is baby? 15wks yesterday - will be 4months old July 14th

What is the newest thing with baby (eye contact, smiles, rolling over, walking, etc)? Jonah smiles & laughs. he blows raspberries CONSTANTLY. He scoots by pushing his feet & scooting "upward" he also arches his back like he wants to roll over. He LOVES nakey time & baths. My favorite is he has started to sing to me while he nurses.

Do you think this is your last pg - or are you considering trying again at some point? No clue right now

How much are you sleeping at night? Not much - enough said!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

June 28th, 2007, 03:15 PM
tdjjjjf's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How old is baby? 4 weeks, Jason will be 1 month on Saturday

What is the newest thing with baby (eye contact, smiles, rolling over, walking, etc)?
This week he has just started making eye contact and I did catch a couple smiles from him when I talked to him and tickled his cheeks.

Do you think this is your last pg - or are you considering trying again at some point? This was #5 so I need to stop sometime LOL

The most he has gone in one night is 4 1/2 hours but when he first goes in it is usually 4 then the next time he wakes to eat it will be 3 and then 2. He has gotten so much better then he was at the beginning. It was every 1 - 1 1/2 hours and I was plum exhausted!!! Then he would also wake back up when I would lay him down. Now if he wakes up when I lay him down he knows how to get himself to sleep=- YEAH!!

Donna
June 28th, 2007, 09:13 PM
lizard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey! I've missed you all too! Not enough time to hang out now with the little ones!

How old is baby? She is 10 weeks!

What is the newest thing with baby (eye contact, smiles, rolling over, walking, etc)? She is really noticing things and looking around a lot. She really likes to be outside , which isn't my favorite place at the moment because it is just so darn hot and humid!

Do you think this is your last pg - or are you considering trying again at some point? Not sure. I don't know if my body can handle another one. Plus I don't know if I can go through the losses again to have/not have another child. However, I always imagined myself having a larger family than what I have now, so we'll see!

How much are you sleeping at night? Whatever amount my children will let me have ! DD usually wakes up a couple of times a night. DS has been waking up a couple of times as well with nightmares. Plus I usually spend at least half of the night sleeping in the recliner with DD, so that isn't very restful sleep. SO, I average about 8 hours of very much interrupted sleep each night .

10/31/05 (EDD 5/15/06), 4/17/06 (EDD 11/13/06)
Chemical p/g 1/11/08

June 29th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's so nice to see everyone checking in! I've missed you all.

How old is baby? 11 weeks

What is the newest thing with baby (eye contact, smiles, rolling over, walking, etc)? We're starting to get tons of smiles and even a few giggles and squeals.

Do you think this is your last pg - or are you considering trying again at some point? I would like to have at least one more. I always thought I wanted kids close together, because my sisters and I are close in age, but I've decided that we won't ttc again until I can emotionally handle it, including the very real possibility of more losses. So right now I'm still hoping to have a larger family, but I understand that it may not be on the timetable that I originally had wanted. At this point I don't care so long as everyone is healthy and happy.
Also, it would be nice if my tailbone healed before I mess it up again And I want a really big margarita before even thinking about being pg again.

How much are you sleeping at night? Probably 7-8 hours of interrupted and not so comfortable sleep. Sally usually wakes up to nurse between 3-4 and then 6-7, and we spend the time in between on the loveseat with her sleeping on my chest because it's the only way I've found to get her back to sleep. I've got a permanently sore neck and back now, but it is nice to have the cuddle time!

Need Breastfeeding Support?

June 30th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How old is baby?
Almost 13 months

Nicholas is now walking full time and his vocabulary is growing quite rapidly. He even seems to repeat all of the words he shouldn't be saying. I said a word the other day that rhymes with sit, and he repeated it almost as fast as I could say it. Now I have to think about every sound that comes out of my mouth. He holds full converstaions with us at the dinner table, and we cant understand a word he says. Whatever it is it must be funny because he will bust out laughing after he says it.

Do you think this is your last pg - or are you considering trying again at some point?
OHHHH YESSSS, absolutely my last pg. I am too old to go through all this all over again.

Funny you should ask. You would think that a one year old would be a good sleeper, wouldn't you? NOPE. For some reason unknown to me, he refuses to sleep through the night. He goes to sleep about 11 pm and then wakes up screaming at about 3am and wants to come to bed with us. So in my sleepy weakness, I put him in bed with us and he sleeps until about 8 am

A little off topic, but I love my new house and Nicholas loves his back yard and the fact that he can go outside and play.

visit my blog Rhondas random thoughts
July 1st, 2007, 06:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
A little off topic, but I love my new house and Nicholas loves his back yard and the fact that he can go outside and play.[/b]
Rhonda, did you move to Colorado, or are you still in Las Vegas?

Need Breastfeeding Support?

July 2nd, 2007, 08:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Quote:
A little off topic, but I love my new house and Nicholas loves his back yard and the fact that he can go outside and play.[/b]
Rhonda, did you move to Colorado, or are you still in Las Vegas?
[/b][/quote]

We are in Colorado. We have been here for 3 weeks and we absolutely love it. I guess I'll have to change my name now wont I

visit my blog Rhondas random thoughts
July 3rd, 2007, 02:58 AM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How old is baby? Hamish will be 6 months on the 16th of july

What is the newest thing with baby (eye contact, smiles, rolling over, walking, etc)? He is always smiling, loves to play with the cat, talks all the time, sits unaided really well. Loves playing with his toys and his feet. Loves it in his jolly jumper and walker, he will walk forward, sideways and backwards in his walker.

Do you think this is your last pg - or are you considering trying again at some point? We will try for baby #4 in October.

How much are you sleeping at night? Hamish wakes up 2 times a night usually. Sometimes more

AND anything else you want to share! I absolutely adore all my children

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search