Rhonda

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Loss Graduates Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How is your older son doing? He was joining the Marines, right? I remember you weren't thrilled about it, but I just wanted to let you know that he's in my t's and p's. You too.

Need Breastfeeding Support?

July 28th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for your concern and your prayers. Brandon is still at home with us. He was supposed to graduate from HS in June but he messed around and failed his two English classes so he wasnt able to graduate with his class. I was a little sad about that because I would have liked to see him have that HS on his diploma (he went there for the whole 4 years). Now we have moved to Colorado and the graduation requirements are a lot more stringent. He is going to attend the local HS here for one full semester to pass the classes he would be required to graduate here. That will take him into at least December before he can go into the Marines. Then my DH will attend a 22 week State Trooper Academy starting in January and I asked Brandon to stay with me just until his Dad finishes so that Nick and I wouldn't be alone. He has agreed to that. If I add that up correctly, he wont be finished with basic training until we have a new president Thats kind of what I wanted anyhow. I'm not quite sweating it anymore. Sure I'm always going to worry about him, but now it's a little easier to accept. I'm glad he's agreed to stay with me until my DH finishes the academy. DH wont even be able to come home to visit us for the first 7 weeks of the academy and that will be the longest we have been apart in 20 years. My mother will only be 30 minutes from me but 30 minutes is a long time when you're lonely (or just want to take a shower or go to the bathroom unaccompanied LOL). I'm sure everything will work out for the best.

visit my blog Rhondas random thoughts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search