She's still sleeping

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Loss Graduates Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sally's been asleep since 10:30 in her carseat, where she's never slept before for more than 20min, and she hasn't eaten since 8:30 this morning. I think we might have just gotten through the 6 month growth spurt. Yay!

The backstory for the new mamas is that Sally basically doesn't sleep on her own, so I spend a good amount of time holding her while she naps or laying down with her in the bed until she's really out before sneaking away, and then at night we co-sleep. I cannot believe she's slept this long in the carseat. Once when her pedi asked if she could nap in the carseat b/c she was congested I literally laughed out loud. This is probably a fluke, but for right now anyway I'm going to enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, I love the cuddling, but it's nice to have some time to myself during the day!

Need Breastfeeding Support?

October 5th, 2007, 10:46 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay, Sally! I hope she slept well and you got to have some "me" time. Mommy getting "me" time makes EVERYONE happier.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
October 5th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's great! I hope she starts to sleep better during the day for you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search