Sophia Lynn!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2007, 07:23 PM
missmissy's Avatar Super Mommy
Sophia Lynn is finally here!! I went to a birthday party Saturday and had to leave early cause I felt to sick to my stomach! I thought I was getting the flu. I went home took a bath and went to bed. I woke up at about 4am with some CX, thought nothing of it cause I had been having them for a couple weeks and was dialated to 3 for a few days. I then started to fell them more often and still thought it was the same false labor as before so I was just doing small things around the house. Then out of nowhere they got so strong I knew I was not dealing with false labor anymore!! I woke up my husband and we were headed out the door and by this time I could hardly walk it hurt so bad. We got to the hospital and by the time we answered 10 million questions they hooked me up to the monitors and checked me I was still only at 4cm!! I was like, you have to be kidding me! It hurt so bad. Then I had two really strong CX and with the second one my water broke. My husband told the nurse and she came in and checked me and I was at 6cm already! By this time the pain was so bad I was crying and begging for the epi I swore I was not going to get! LOL I had only been there a half hour and went from 3 to 6cm. They moved me to a lobor and delivery room right away. By the time they got me to the room I couldn't hardly stand it anymore and was begging for the epi to get there faster. They checked me again and I was at 8cm so they rushed the epi. They got it in and I was just bawling cause it hurt so bad, so they decied to check me right away and sure enough I was 10cm. The doc made it just then, thank god and I pushed a couple of time and she was out! Unfortunatly the epi had no time to work so I felt it all and I must say it was the most painful labor of all my children. The doc told me it was that painful because it went so fast. I guess the faster you go the worse the pain is! That is so true! IT felt like I was giving birth to a chair! All in all it was 2 hours total! It went so fast as I look back on it but at the time it seemed to last forever! I had to time between CX at all, they were back to back. I had her Yesterday (Sunday) at 8:06am and she is beautiful! I talked the doc into letting me come home today and he let me cause I didn't need to be cut or anything! Sophia was 6lbs 14oz and 19 inches long! I am so happy to have her finally! She is a great baby! I will post pics in the forum!

February 26th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Kilikina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Kilikina
Congratulations!!!
What a beautiful little girl.
Sure was a quick labor.
Congrats again.

"Splish splash I was taking a bath!"

I design custom photo cards and websites. For more
information please check my 2 websites:
http://www.designsbykristina.ca
http://www.q1media.net
or send me an email: kduverna@q1business.net

February 27th, 2007, 02:09 AM
SwedenGirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had to laugh at your chair comment LOL! That *was* really fast! Congratulations on your little girl!
February 27th, 2007, 05:48 AM
*Mrs.T*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Mrs.T*
Congrats!! Sry your epi didnt kick in but at least it was fast! cant wait to see her!
February 27th, 2007, 09:14 AM
whitlovesoak's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to whitlovesoak
wow that is way fast! congrats! she is gorgeous.

</div>
February 28th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Alll that pain was worth it....she's beautiful! Congrats!
March 1st, 2007, 08:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
wow girl you are so lucky you decided to go the hospital this time ~ if not you would have had her at home~
wow that went really fast!!! ~ mine went fast also~ and yep its true that it hurt like HECK.
Congrats!!!! and how awesome your doctor let you go home early ~ I was starting to go crazy being in the hospital almost 3 days.

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
March 5th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Perfectly*Mixed*Up
Congrats! I can't wait to see her!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search