Zoey Lovette May 25th

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Mariahsonfire77 Send a message via MSN to Mariahsonfire77
I had a scheduled c-section which i was a lil nervous about. I went in at 2 30 on may 25th and i was a lot more calmer then i thought (thanks to GOD!) got me hooked to the monitors and the whole time i was praying to not feel the spinal coz i was most scared about that I got to say that the IV was the worst part of the whole thing. . .the nurse that was with me during the surgery was the mother of 2 girls i go to school with, which i thought was cool. she was a sweet lady and i missed her after her shift was over.

the doc and spinal guy came in and 5 minites later i was walking to the o/r. i got in and they scrubed the iodine on my which kinda stung a lil then they gave me the numbing shot saying "you're gonna feel a sting" an di didnt feel ANYTHING, it was soo easy, then they did the spinal, didnt feel that either (my prayers worked! thank GOD!!) then my feet started going numb, i didnt like that feeling to much, i wanted to move them but i couldnt!! they told me "this is gonna be a lil cold" when they put the iodine on but i couldnt feel it haha. my hands even went numb! he strapped my arms down then they asked me if i could feel something, but i couldnt. then my b/f came in, YAY. he held my hand and i just looked at him, then i felt like i couldnt breathe to well an dasked the guy if i was ok and he said yes i was breatjing 100% haha then he said they already started te surgery and i didnt even know it!!. they said i would feel pressure, but i didnt, all i felt was pushing on my left rib and it felt like they were messing with my capater (sp??) then i heard my baby crying an di satrted crying. the first thing i said when i saw her was she looked my her daddy! but now everyone says she looks just like me as a baby??? well jeffrey followed her to the nursery and gave her a bath and picked out a hat. they put something in my iv where i was falling asleep and couldnt pay attention to anything,

i fell asleep nursing and talking and i couldnt ven believe i had a baby coz i was so out of it. i wanted to enjoy her soo badly but i was lightheaded. well my recovery was super easy. i got up that same night but i was soo lightheaded i had to lay back down. then the night nurse came in took the thing out og my pee hole an di didnt even feel that. she helped me to the bathroom and i just sat there for like 10 minutes trying to pee, but i couldnt. she said if i couldnt pee by 6am she put it back in!! so i ended up drinking ALL the water in the room, fell asleep, then had to pee super bad when i woke up, so i got myself out of bed, sat on the toilet for 15minutes pushing, and finally peed and filled the whole container they gave me!! yay. i went home on the 2nd day, hardly any pain all it felt like was i got down doing 1000 sit ups and my muscles hurt from it.

c-sections are the EASIEST!!!

6.15lbs
19inches

June 9th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Super Mommy
Congratulations, it sounds like everything went pretty smoothly and you are having a relatively easy recovery so far. How big was your baby? Keep us posted on how things are going with you and baby Zoey.
Amelia Kate born July 3rd at 9:09 am
8 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches long
June 10th, 2007, 04:34 AM
yammie
Quote:
Congratulations, it sounds like everything went pretty smoothly and you are having a relatively easy recovery so far. How big was your baby? Keep us posted on how things are going with you and baby Zoey.[/b]

Please come visit us more often if you can! Can't wait to hear more about Miss Zoey. Congrats .. sounds like you had a good experience
June 10th, 2007, 10:12 PM
*Angel*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to *Angel* Send a message via Yahoo to *Angel*
Congratulations!! It sounds like everything went well!!

June 14th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Mariahsonfire77 Send a message via MSN to Mariahsonfire77
she was 19 inches, 6 lb 15oz.

September 16th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Veteran
Congratulations on your little one!

<div align="center"></div>
November 3rd, 2007, 10:10 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Isn't that numbing feeling the worst!!!!
Yay for babies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search