Isabella Olivia

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2007, 02:23 PM
ambermadic's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ambermadic Send a message via Yahoo to ambermadic
Ok where do i start. Her stats

Born June 26th at 1:42pm western
8lbs 7oz
21 in

Well as most of you know i went over due by 10 days!!!!!
I went to my doctors app on monday the 25th and had my nst before i saw the doctor. While i was doing the nst for 45 mins i had only 2 movements so they sent me right to L&D!

When i got to L&D they hooked me up and got my IV going because i was going to be induced anyways. The docter came in to check me and i was still a finger tip and thick so he inserted Cervidal(sp?). So for the next 12 hour i was just going to hang out and wait till he took it out. But I didn't have to wait 12 hours. At 10pm i was walking around in my room feeling really sick like i had gas or had to poop. I didn't think i was contrations because it wasn't showing on the monitor. So i just keep walking around for about 30 mins and then it really started to hurt BAD. Call the nurse and she ajusted my monitor , i was having contraction every 5 mins so she gave me some pain meds thourght my IV. I sleep for about 2 hours and woke up in horrible pain. She checked me i was now thining and at 3 cm!!!!!!! I was thrilled. SO i wanted my epi and i wanted it now. She said i would have to wait 40 mins becasue two others where gettting there and they where in active labor but i waited 2 hours. Finally i got my epi and the second i hit the pillow i fell asleep till 9:30 am the 26th. The nurse checked me when i woke up and i was at 3cm 95%. So she upped my potocin and i just hung out for 2 hour till she checked me agian. This time i was 7 100%. So she got my room ready for delivery. At around 12:30 she checked me again and i fully dialated and she was coming down. The dr came in and got ready i had a few practice pushes and she had me wait because the baby was coming fast. And 5 pushes later she was born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scary part of the whole thing was what happen after. They took her right a way she didn't cry well she had poop her poop in her system blocking her breathing. They got it undercontrol in seconds but i scaed me so much. And the docter started to bark orders quick i didn't know what was going on but i was hemoraging(sp?) bad and he was trying to get under control. They gave me some kinda shot and pumped me full of potocin and it finally stopped.

It was a woderful birth easy and DH was so great the whole time. But i was really scary at the after birth. The reason i hemoraged was bacuse the baby was so big and she came so fast my uterus couldn't keep up. The injuction they gave me to stop the bleeding made me have horrible contration after for about 24 hours and it was really hard for me to enjoy my baby after wards i was druged up. And breastfeeding right away went well but i would start to get very sick for the contrations.

We got to leave in 24 hour i didn't have to stay long which was awsome because i hate staying in the hospital. We are home and very happy with are sweet little girl. She is so different compared to DD. She will not let us put her down for a second but its ok. She just wants to be close.

The best thing is she loves being heald by DH. With DD, he couldn't she would scream and want me only. So its nice to have help this time.

Sorry for the miss speeling and what not but Isabella wont let me look over what i wrote .
June 28th, 2007, 07:19 PM
*Angel*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to *Angel* Send a message via Yahoo to *Angel*
Oh my that does sound scarry! I would probably freak out too!! I am glad that everything turned out well though!! Congrats on a healthy baby!!!

June 29th, 2007, 09:56 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I'm sorry to hear things got so scary right after she was born. I'm glad that everything is ok and that you have your beautiful girl!

September 16th, 2007, 02:27 PM
Veteran
Congratulations on your little one!

<div align="center"></div>
September 17th, 2007, 02:47 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Oh how scarry!!! I'm glad the labor went well though!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search