Macys big day!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Mom2MacyandDru's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I was scheduled for induction on Monday July 2nd and we were really hoping to hold off until then so dh could be off the whole week due to his plant being shutdown. Sunday we went to church and I felt fine up until about 4pm and then I started having some really strong contractions. Dh wanted to take me out for a nice dinner, but I didnt really feel up to much so we went to applebees and came right back home. I really had several thoughts of calling and going in to be checked b/c the contractions were often and strong. I got NO sleep and just kept telling myself "YOU are going in the morning just hold on". Well we did make it through the night and then got to the hospital about 8:00am. The nurses did all of their assesments and hooked me up to all of the monitors , the dr came in at about 9:30 and broke my water. She started me on a really low dose of pitocin at which time I was dialated to a 4. About 11:00 the nurse checked me again and I was about a 5 and my family was all so......... impatient and thinking she should come faster than she was (ds was born within 4hrs). She had the pitocin turned up really high and I got to get the much deserved epidural that i didnt get to have with dru. IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!!! She checked me at around 1:15 and said you are an 8 and I felt nothing.... then right after she moved I felt a ton of pressure really low and she said well, lwt me check again.... she did and said " Oh lets call the dr we are having a baby... DONT PUSH" the dr came in and in just one light push she was born!!!!!!! Beautiful!!!! She wasnt really noisy, but seemed so content. It was wonderful. Round little head and all 7lb 8oz of her were just so perfect!!! Dh cut the cord and we just cried and were so thrilled, all we had prayed for had been answered. GOD IS GOOD!!! Thanks for letting me share.
MACY RHAE 7lb 8oz 20 in born July 2nd 1:28.

July 5th, 2007, 07:14 PM
soaplady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to soaplady
Ashley, I am soooooo thankful your little Macy arrived so smoothly and that she is healthy and perfect!!! She is just beautiful!!! I am so happy for you and your husband!!!

My all natural soap and bath products store on Etsy:
http://www.bubblyseahorsesoap.etsy.com

Soaps, Scrubs, lip balms, and more! Find Bubbly Seahorse on FB, too!
July 5th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Darian&Riley&Kambry's Avatar Darian&Riley&Kambry
AWW!!! I am so happy for you and your family after all you have been through!!! She is an absolutely beautiful little girl!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Proud mom to 3 girls- Darian Kelsey 15 yrs, Riley Jayne 8 yrs, and Kambry Drew born May 26th, 2007!
July 5th, 2007, 08:02 PM
azchela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She is beautiful - and thanks for sharing your great story!!

July 6th, 2007, 02:52 AM
VoodooGirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to VoodooGirl
She is so beautiful and it was such a sweet story of how she made he entrance.
July 6th, 2007, 04:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree, after all you have been through this is the happiest birth story I have read . Congratulations again she is soooo beautiful.

July 6th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momma*of*Four
What a smooth delivery... great job momma. She is absolutely adorable.

July 6th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Ms.Michelle
July 9th, 2007, 03:45 PM
hockeymomto4boys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a great birth story!! So glad you got to experience an epideral!! She is such a doll!!

July 11th, 2007, 08:07 PM
LeeG's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you for sharing your beautiful birth! She is a little beauty! Congrats again! And three cheers for the epidural!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search