Brayden Michael

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2007, 01:16 PM
samantharae's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went in on Tuesday June 26th to get an ultrasound to check my amniotic fluid level. It was low so they sent me over to L&D to get an IV to rehydrate me. That evening I had a terrible time sleeping. I woke up the next morning around 11 and when I went to the bathroom I realized I had lost part of my mucus plug. Didn't think anything of it. I went to let Tehya out to go potty and I felt a slight leak, again thought nothing of it. I went in and laid down and texted my mom and told her that I had lost my plug and she called me right away and asked "what does this mean that we are gonna have a baby soon" i told her "no i dont think so" then I felt the wetness. I stood up and GUSH! I told my mom my water broke all she could say is "NO IM NOT READY!" lol. I got off the phone with her and called my doctor so they would know I was on my way in. Thank heaven William and Lyndi had the day off. We got to the hospital around noon they got me in my room and the IV, epidural & cathiter in (the IV hurt worse than the dadgum epidural!). Since he was still breech we all agreed a c-section would be easiest/best. They wheeled me back into the OR got me all strapped down and stuff. The nurse asked me "did you feel that" I said no and she told me that the Dr pinched me with a metal clamp to see if I could feel and I didn't feel a thing! Once Johnny came in I relaxed so much more. I was still emotional since he was coming on the ONE day I didn't want him to but was doing better. I was layin there talkin to Johnny not even knowing what was going on on the other side of the sheet then I hear the doctor say "We got feet!" I just looked at Johnny and said "do what!?" Brayden Michael Meissner Felmlee was born June 27th at 5:10pm he weighed 5lbs 9oz and was 18in long. Even though he was 5 weeks early he never had to go to NICU and only had to go in the warmer thing once. He is a great baby, barely ever fussy. We have been very very blessed.

brayden michael: 6.27.07 - 5lbs 9oz - 18in
adaleigh jayne: 10.15.12 - 7lbs 6oz - 18in
July 6th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Olathe

Im sorry that you had to have a c section! and that baby was born on a day that you didnt want him to come! But maybe it is a good sign!
Your dad is with you ! Thats also my dh birthday! LOL

You have a handsome man on your hands there ! Congrats again!
July 6th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momma*of*Four
Now if all moms could have their water break that easy... Sorry bout the c-sec but glad lil man is doing alright... great birth story.

July 6th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Ms.Michelle
Well he is just a doll! You get lots of rest.
July 9th, 2007, 04:38 PM
hockeymomto4boys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for sharing...He is such a lil' cutie!

July 11th, 2007, 09:10 PM
LeeG's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on the arrival of little Brayden! He's a real cutie pie! Thanks for sharing your story!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search