Addisyn's Birth story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2007, 05:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lyssiesmom Send a message via Yahoo to lyssiesmom
where to start well the day before i had my nst done and saw the ob was 1 cm dilated and had lost my mp. after leaving there headed to lunch with dh and girls and couldnt fit into he table belly too big LOL. went to papa gino's later with dh to do some pizza deliveries girls love to go with him well we get there and my mini van dies on us wont start so we walked to my mil house witch is about a mile away not even get there i wanted to sit oh no mil insists i go with dh wiht her car and try to get it started and all i wanted to do is sit and rest for about 1/2 hr nope. so we go off and try to jump start the car no wont work think the alternator is gone so we go back get the girls go home i get the other car so we can bring her car back now its after 10 at night now and im so pissed at mil and dh cause he kept snipping at me for the problems with the van grr well we all get home and go to bed
at 5:45 am i woke with mild contractions thought it was bh so i figurre i go back to bed dh was gonna stay home i said no ill let you know if anything changes so i try to sleep and nope wasnt working so i went to do some laundry and in between putting it in the wsh and dryer i had contractions but i di need clothes t owear if i was gonna go to L&D then i decided to sit on the couch and watch some tv and time these contractions and i realized they where 2-4 minutes apart i called dh at 7:30 to come and time them with me and they where in fact that close so we called my doctor witch took forever to call back and had me come in so we dropped my girls off at there nana's house and drove to the hospital and crazy every street we where on had a detour grrr. well we get to the hospital around 10 and every one in the world was asking if i needed a wheel chair because every 10 steps i had taken i ahd a contraction we get to the second floor and realize they are remodeling and some electrician almost shocks himself alli couldthink is can you waittill i get by you so we arrive the l&d to get buzzed in andthe nst lady was there wished us luck we getto the desk and i get room right away and still having contractions 2-4 apart so doctor comes in right away and checks me i'm at 3 cm and my water breaks he says he's not sure if he broke it or it was about to break and and says your gonna have a baby today hopefully before 8 tonight he has a confrence to go to in florida and th plane leaves at 8 well i was tolerating the contractions fine but got to the point i needed something so i got an epi i wish i didnt it didnt work we kept pressing the trigger to give meds nothing paged the nurse she even tried i changed postions everything and this is when the contractions was rough nurse checked me i was at 4. nurse went called the man back to redo the epi and my doctor walked before she could leave to call she says im at 4 he said im gonna check you with this contraction i was at 9 with a small lip few more contractions you can push plus they couldnt pick up the contractions on the monitor so good thing the epi didnt work so i knew when the contractions where coming. 3 contractions later i had the urge to push and thats when the epi started to work on the right side but that didnt stop me i got my legs up and pushed about 3 pushes and Addisyn Christine arrived at 1:38 p.m 6lbs 11oz 18 inches apagar s where 8,9,9
no tearing down side was she passed meconium in side so they had to hook the suction machine up etc and take extra procations her head was out with the first push and i ahd the nurses laughing because i was talking to them about it no screaming nothing we were joking how there was a bowling ball down there LOL then after her suction i felt him rotate her to remove the shoulder and i was told to look down and was laughing to them because i couldnt see over my belly so the nurse pushed sown on ti and there i saw my beautiful girl and her hand came up waving it was a wonderful birht exsperiance ther than the meconium and and the epi not working

Addisyn Christine
June 27th 2007
6lbs 11oz
18 inches long

Thank you Amy for my beautiful siggy
July 8th, 2007, 05:55 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to phoenixratz Send a message via MSN to phoenixratz Send a message via Yahoo to phoenixratz
Wow! That does sound like a wonderful experience! Well except for the epi not working and the meconium. But that is really cool that you could joke with your nurses while she was being born! Congratulations momma!!!!
July 8th, 2007, 06:04 AM
VoodooGirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to VoodooGirl
Congrats on beautiful Addisyn

Sounds in general a good experience. Thanks for sharing.
July 8th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Olathe
congrats , sounds like it went fast for you ! Sometimes those are good but you dont get a chance to settle into the pain it comes so fast !

Congrats again!
July 8th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Ms.Michelle
Fantastic!!
July 9th, 2007, 05:21 PM
hockeymomto4boys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on a great birth experience...Thanks for sharing!!

July 11th, 2007, 08:55 PM
LeeG's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay!!! I'm glad everything went fast and your little girl is here! Thanks for sharing your wonderful birth!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search