Kayonah Cater

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2007, 03:55 AM
lil.mama.to.be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lil.mama.to.be
<span style="color:#4169E1">All the timez i wish i didnt go into labor this was one of them.. DH and me had this big fight well not big he just didnt come home til about mmm.... 3am.. then decides he wants to watch Preminition with me or something.. Well finially @ 4am i was so freakin tired i just went n crashed out into bed.. well tried.. everytime i would get comfy i started to get this weird pain in my back deff.. never felt this before.. and it was coming and going.. and they were pretty intense i mean no warning nothing lol.. Just BAM labor lol.... (oh i had went for my 41week apt.. and had another stretch and sweep on Tuesday.. I was kinda crampy after but i mean i didnt really think anything of it..
anywayz i labored @ home til about 7:30am when i decided i should probs call my midwife concidering i was finding it really hard to breath threw them and stuff.. and it was ONLY in my back.. grr lol!! So my midwife says she will be stoppin by @ about mm 8amish 8:30amish and to just rest up til then... When she showed up i was almost all thinned out but i hadn't dilated any more then usual.. well.. she tells me early labor n to just basically tuff it out til i cant stand it anymore..so @ about Noon.. i was crying threw them now! and still ONLY in my back.. so my midwife comes and she checks me no difference.. lol tells me that we are gonna labor about til i cant stand it and then we would go to the hospital.. so around 1pmish i pretty much BEGGED her to take me to the hospital.. well we went there and im @ this point havent slept since monday night and im tired and in so much pain well they made me Labor for 13hrs without medication i progressed to 7cms by the time the epidural came i was swearing like a trucker n telling my midwife i couldnt do it n how this hopsital was so poor cant even afford more then one epidural guy lol.. finially around mm 5pmish i got my epidural and well life was great lol... i slept til about 1amish or so and then i was having alot of pressure in my but n stuff.. so they checked me sure enough ready to go lol... we started to push.. and OMG lol.. my epidural started to wear off i could pretty much feel EVERYTHING.. well Kayonah was finially born @ 2amish im not 100%.. i didnt tare from my whoo-ha to my butt but i did inside and as well as both my labias
She came into the world all hush lol.. she just laid on my chest staring up @ me.. it was the most magical time in the world.. i mean i wouldn't change a thing all the pain i went threw for the 13hrs and then all the pushing was so worth it!! i would do it 100 times over!!! im a mother and its beautiful!
so again
Kayonah Alicia Cater
July 12th.2oo7 @ 2amish
9 lbz 3 oz
57 cms long.. i think

</span>
July 12th, 2007, 04:23 AM
morty
Congratulations girl!
Its an excellent feeling isn't it?
I'm so glad everything went okay for you! Your lucky you got an epi!!! I labored to fully dilated without one! They wouldn't give me one

Congrats again girl!!
July 12th, 2007, 04:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Olathe
congrats sweetheart!
Being a mom is the most incredible feeling that you will ever know!
It hurts like mad to get them here but oh so worth it !

Cant wait to see pictures !
Our a champ girl!

Welcome to the Club of being a MOMMIE!
July 12th, 2007, 04:50 AM
soaplady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to soaplady
I'm sorry you were in such pain, mama! Sounds liek she came with no problems, thoguh, and that is awesome!!! Glad to hear she is healthy and you are doing well! Can't wait to see her!!!

My all natural soap and bath products store on Etsy:
http://www.bubblyseahorsesoap.etsy.com

Soaps, Scrubs, lip balms, and more! Find Bubbly Seahorse on FB, too!
July 12th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Sunshine_Kenya
COngrats hun! YOu did so wonderful and she is so beautiful!
July 12th, 2007, 11:09 AM
zoecat3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY! We finally get to see little Kayonah. Congratulations Momma!!

Thank you cavewoman for the awesome siggy!!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
July 12th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Ms.Michelle
Quote:
She came into the world all hush lol.. she just laid on my chest staring up @ me.. it was the most magical time in the world.. i mean i wouldn't change a thing all the pain i went threw for the 13hrs and then all the pushing was so worth it!! i would do it 100 times over!!! im a mother and its beautiful![/b]
July 12th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momma*of*Four
CONGRATS Tawnya, she is absolutely adorable... thanks for sharing your birth story.

July 12th, 2007, 08:24 PM
CARLACB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kayonah about time you came out...you were giving your mom the run around waiting for you to come lol

Blended Family of 5 and 1 on the way.
Makhari 6
Maleaha 5
Coty, Jr 7
July 13th, 2007, 12:23 PM
VoodooGirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to VoodooGirl
congrats she is beautiful.
July 14th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
aww congrats!!!!
July 30th, 2007, 04:07 PM
hockeymomto4boys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww, she is a cutie!! Thanks for sharing your story!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search