Makhari Izion

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2007, 07:19 PM
CARLACB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sunday night i could not sleep at all so i was on the computer eating Chic-o-Sticks lol and around 5:30 i figured i should go lay in the bed. I got undressed and laid in the bed and 2 mins later i felt a pop and i looked down and was like "o crap" so i stood up to make sure it was my water and it sure was. I went in the next room to get my mom and she jumped out of bed and called the ambulance. The ambulance got here around 5:50am around 6am we were at the hospital and my aunt and my moms friend were there waiting. They rolled me into observation and one of the nurses did a internal to see if my water broke but the strip didn't turn green but her glove was full of liquid. I was getting mad because i KNEW my water had broken. She told me she would just wait until the doctor came in at 10am and he would check me out. As i lay in my own nasty liquid which was cold and nasty feeling i wasn't having any pains or anything.

The doctor came in and checked me and when he checked me the strip turn BRIGHT green so he KNEW my water had broken.
Apparently that nurse didn't know what she was doing. At 10:30am i walked to my delivery/recovery room which was not to far from observation and was then started on a IV drip. At 11:15 they put my internal monitor in and that hurt like h*** i thought i was going to pass out. Around 11:40 I started getting those O so lovely contractions. I swear i was going to pass out and die right on the bed. I never screamed i just cried like a baby. When i couldn't take it anymore i asked for a Epidural, i was 4cms when i got it. Every 10 mins i was pushing the button to release more medicine and i was on cloud 9. Well around 3:40 or so the lady cocked my leg and my mom had the other leg and they told me to push like i was having a bowel movement and after 5 pushes i heard a cry almost like a cat and it was my baby boy and i just cried.

Those 9 hours of labor were worth it for my little boy and i wouldn't trade the pain for anything.........

Blended Family of 5 and 1 on the way.
Makhari 6
Maleaha 5
Coty, Jr 7
July 13th, 2007, 11:27 AM
VoodooGirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to VoodooGirl
congrats he is soooo adorable
July 13th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momma*of*Four
CONGRATS Momma... he is adorable...great birth story, thanks for sharing.

July 14th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
congrats!!
July 14th, 2007, 03:21 PM
soaplady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to soaplady
I love the new siggy! Congratulations on your sweet baby boy. He's so precious! Thank you for sharing your story!!!

My all natural soap and bath products store on Etsy:
http://www.bubblyseahorsesoap.etsy.com

Soaps, Scrubs, lip balms, and more! Find Bubbly Seahorse on FB, too!
July 30th, 2007, 03:28 PM
hockeymomto4boys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for sharing mama...he is sooo cute!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search