We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Born on June 26 at 6:45am
he weighed 7lb
and was 20 inches long
On june 24 I started to get mild contrations and I was bleeding,RCH hospital told us to go into ridge meadows to get an assesment since Jazzy was only 5.5 hours they where scared that I would not make it to RCH in time,they checked me and said that I was indeed in labor and 3 cm dialated and sent us to RCH.we ended up staying at rch for a few hours,the nurse called my doctor and he was going to come in and break my water,he checks me and decided not to because I was only 2 cm and not thinned the contractions became less frequent,baby hadn't moved,and there was no membrane buldge.so he sent us home,but wanted me to see him the next day in his office.
on Monday the doctor did a normal prenatal exam and checked the baby position and the was no change.
around 9:30 monday night the contractions got painful so we went to bed to see if I relaxed if they would ease off but they got more painful and more frequent,at around 10:30 we desided to go to ridge meadows since the contractions were 2 min apart and the hospital is 10 min away,they did an assesment I was 3 cm,they didn't know what to do because RCH did not have enough beds and where turning people away,so they called RCH to let them know that I was there ,but my doctor was already at the hospital and told Ridge meadows that they are not keeping me there he wanted me at RCH,so off to RCH we went.my Doctor came in and did his own assesment and I was 3 cm and thinning so he broke my water,the contractions weren't changing so me and dh went for a walk came back to the room,the doctor decided to put me on oxitocion since it was just dragging on and I've been in labor since sunday morning.It seemed to take forever we watched the sun come up from our room,about an hour after it was time to push 10 min later Ryan was here