Tyler James

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2007, 01:18 PM
~*Brandy*~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Saturday October 13th I was driving home at about 5:45 pm by myself, I was about 10-15miles from home and while I was driving my water broke. (MESSY!!) I called my Grandma who had my girls and told her that I was going straight home when I got back in town because I thought I had just pee'd my pants and I would come get my girls after I got myself changed. She told me that she thought it was my water breaking, I then called my mom and told her the same. She also thought it was my water.
I got home and changed clothes and sat on the toilet for a bit seeing if it would let up, it finally did but there was always a little trickle of fluid coming out. By this time it was 6:00pm and I was having back pains so I called my Grandma and her and my mom came and picked me up at home and took me to the hospital. By this time it was like 6:10pm and my contractions were 2-3 minutes apart.
We arrived at the hospital and someone brought a wheelchair out and took me straight to labor and delivery, we got upstairs to L&D then I changed into the hospital gown, my nurse came and put the monitors on my belly and found the babys heartbeat but I was having contractions almost constant now and so I couldn't sit still very long to get his heartbeat steady on the monitors, she then checked to see if my water had in fact broke or if I was dialated, yes it was my water that broke and I was already dialated to a 5.
They then had to run out to call my doctor as I was to have a planned c-section in a week or so as the baby was breech. They got the doctor called and got the surgery team called and then got me prepped for surgery. While I am having contractions they were trying to do my paperwork and have me sign papers as well as start my IV. They had to poke me 4 or 5 times before the IV would start. So, I am bruised everywhere from that nurse trying to get the IV going. Finally we got everything done in L&D and the surgery team showed up, all I kept saying was "they better hurry up" I was begging them to hurry because everytime I got a contraction I got a burning feeling down there, it felt as if the baby was already coming out.
So, we get down to the surgery room and they get me all numbed up and the doctors come in. Not sure what time we got down there as everything was going so fast and I was in sooooooooooooooo much pain. My mom came in with me and got to experience one of the best things since my daughters being born, she got to see my first and only son be welcomed into the world.

TYLER JAMES was born at 7:54 pm on October 13, 2007. Apgar scores were 9's. Tyler weighed 7lbs 6oz and was 20inches long. He cried instantly. I was so relieved to hear him cry. When they got him all ready they brought him over to me so I could see him and give him a kiss. They then took Tyler up to the Nursery to finish looking him over and what not. 3 hours later, YES I said 3 HOURS later I got to go upstairs to my room and meet my son. I was in surgery for 3 hours after he was born because they tied my tubes and I guess I had a bunch of problems going on in there that I didn't know about. They said that Tyler was a very lucky little man to have made it into this world.

So, thats my story on my handsome little man. I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as we enjoy our little bundle of joy!!!

WELCOME MY LITTLE MAN! WE LOVE YOU AND HAVE WAITED SO VERY LONG FOR YOU!!!!!!!

October 18th, 2007, 01:43 PM
SPinkD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to SPinkD
Yay TYLER!!! So sorry it was such a chaotic event...but then again...isn't that life?? I am just thrilled that he is so healthy and they got you taken care of too. Congratulations!

Thank you RaspberryBeret for my gorgeous siggy!

October 18th, 2007, 03:03 PM
CrystalMay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He is so perfect!! Hey kids keep us on our toes right? =) sorry you got sliced open like a watermelon...
October 18th, 2007, 04:14 PM
ducky516's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for sharing. I'm glad everything turned out okay, but things sure moved quick for you!

Thanks Kara for my awesome siggy!
October 18th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to melkissa2004 Send a message via Yahoo to melkissa2004
thanks for sharing =)

October 18th, 2007, 06:33 PM
kclefeb78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's a great story and I am glad he made it in to the world SAFE and sound

October 18th, 2007, 08:10 PM
sweetie4178's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to sweetie4178
wow that all happened SO fast!!!! Glad everything went okay!

October 19th, 2007, 01:19 PM
fairy9800's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to fairy9800
What a hectic day that was!! LOL I'm glad everything turned out ok. CONGRATS!!!

October 19th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to carissasart
sounds like it was scarey since it all happened sooo fast but im sure it's better than being a long dragged out experience! congrats...im happy you finally got your boy and you are all doing great!

October 19th, 2007, 02:44 PM
KatConto's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome Tyler, congratulations on your little man.
October 20th, 2007, 06:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!! Welcome Tyler!
October 22nd, 2007, 12:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
d

Last edited by meeko; June 18th, 2010 at 06:52 AM.
October 22nd, 2007, 01:49 PM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, what a great story! Sorry you had some complications but congrats on the healthy and beautiful little man!

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

October 22nd, 2007, 03:09 PM
HighwayDaisy
I know it wasn't the ideal day for you, but what an amazing present in the end! Congrats Momma!
October 24th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Dragonfly_Belle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats, mommy! Glad he is here!!!

November 12th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Snowpeas
Congratulations!
November 12th, 2007, 11:16 AM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
Congratulations. He is beautiful!

November 18th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Jennijaznraysmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on a handsome little guy, glad all ended well.

Thank you Kara!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search