Nicolas Ray Birth story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2007, 04:07 PM
missourimommy86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to missourimommy86 Send a message via MSN to missourimommy86 Send a message via Yahoo to missourimommy86
Early Friday morning around 1am i started getting painful contractions but they would stop if i got up and moved around so i didnt think much of it. When i got up at 6:30 am after putting up with them comeing in a going since 1 am they finally decided to stick around but they was 5 mins apart i took a warm bath to see if that would help i drank lots of water also to make sure they didnt tamper off and they didnt around 10:30 they started being 3 mins apart so i called my mom had her meet me and nick half way and she took owen and we headed to hospital. I get to the hospital and they check me and im 5 cm's 75% which was shocking to me since i was efaced non at all the day before (things move fast lol). The nurse kinda scared me when she checked me cause she ketp asking me if my water broke or if it was leaking and i told her i would have noticed if it broke and would notice if i was leaking and i wasnt she said it just felt like it did which kinda freaked me out. She called the doc on call which was the high risk doc that i seen for all nicolas level 2 u/s so i was so happy it was a doc i new and he told her to admit me before she even got to tell him what was going on. I got admitted , and my contractions was still 3 mins apart but very very painful they asked if i wanted my epi yet i said yea so she went to get that ordered which took forever finally the lady got in there i was so happy to see that lady lol but then she said i might not beable to ahve the epi cause my white blood cell count was up which i was bout to throw a fit i wanted that epi well i finally got one but it wasnt like the one i had with owen , it still went in my back but i had this button i could push when i wanted a dose other then that it wouldnt give it to me so when i first got it i pushed it like 4 times in a row and finally the contractions i could feel the tighting of the tummy but no pain thank god! the epi this time was soo much diffrent then the first time i had one i could feel almost everything but the pain of the contractions which was great. around 6:30pm doc came in and poke a very small hole in my water which he said would make it trinkle out well... he lied it gushed out!!! they didnt want to break it all the way due to the amount of fluid i had they was afraid the cord would come out then i would have to have a emergency c section the lil hole became a big hole as soon as the nurse checked me my water broke all the way and they was wadeing in my fluid i felt so bad and it was kinda embarassing cause there was so much i swear if there would have been more the nurses would have had a swimming pool it was horrible!!!
after my water broke all the way it didnt take long for things to get going i went from 5 cm to7cm and 95% in an hour and by 9pm i was a 9 and 100% at around 9:30pm they checked me again cause i was screaming cause of the pressure i swear it felt like i was giving birth out my bum it hurt so bad. when they checked me everything went by fast after that before i new it they had me pushing to get nicolas to crown it took 6 push's to get him to crown they went to go get the doc and i swear it took that man forever to get in there here i am laying there crying cause it feels like my bum being ripped apart he walks in and i had to yell at him tell n him to hurry cause i could feel nicolas head comeing out really slow my contractions was pushing him out i didnt want that to happen cause he was bigger then owen was and thats what happened with owen he flew out and i sooo did not want that with nicolas, doc comes over and tells me to push as long as i can cause i not only had to get the head out but the shoulders to i gave one big pushed screamed like a mad women doc told me not to scream to keep pushing cause i needed to getn icolas shoulders out so i contiued to push and he was out from his shoulders up doc was suction his mouth and stuff out when i had a big contraction and nicolas was fully born at 9:52 pm weighting 10lbs 1 oz 21 in !!! im so thank ful i got to skip out on that c section cause i couldnt ask for a better birthing experience !!!

October 30th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to momme
YAy! Congrats and he is a doll!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search