♥ Ilana Nicole and Stefanie Alexis ♥

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Veteran
I love to walk so my 2 sons, Adam and Jacob and I went for a walk. Where we live is nice and hilly so I figured it would be nice exercise and maybe get things going. Well I had been having cramping since the prior evening so we weren't planning on going on that long of a walk. As always I brought my cell phone with me just in case. It made my husband feel better.

Well, we got about 1/2 way down the block and I felt some trickling so I called my husband and had him come get us. He didn't want me walking home. Well then all of a sudden I was in so much pain. The contractions didn't feel anything like what I remembered them feeling like with the boys. So, we called the dr and they told us to meet them at the hospital.

I got there and was dilated to about 4. They broke the rest of my water, I guess it didn't break all the way. About 40 minutes later it was time to push. I had epidurals with both my boys so this time I wanted to try natural. Delivery went really easily for me this time around as opposed to with the drugs. Ilana Nicole was born at 1:24 pm and Stefanie Alexis was born 23 minutes later at 1:47 pm on July 7, 2007. They were 3 weeks early, I was due on July 29th.

It was short and sweet and the easiest labor I had by far. It's been a lot to get used to having twins. I will try and post pics as soon as I can. I don't have them on my laptop and my husband is out of town until Thursday on a business trip.

editing to add: I can't believe I forgot to put their weights and stuff here.

Ilana Nicole was 4 lbs 8 oz and 18 in long. Stefanie Alexis was 4 lbs 5 oz and just under 18 in long.
February 4th, 2008, 09:04 AM
hockeymomto4boys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow sounds like everything went pretty fast!! WTG on going natural x2!! Can't wait so see pics of your sweetums!!!! Great story, thanks for sharing!

February 7th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
wow, i can't beleive so much time passed in between the first and second baby coming out....i've always heard one twin being about 4-6 minutes older, but 23 minutes! and i can't wait to see pics!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search