Pictures

Forum: Baby Signing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Signing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2008, 06:26 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Post pictures of your children signing, or of you signing to your children! Please see the Guidelines to Posting Pictures and Video Links thread for instructions and rules for posting pictures. Please only post pictures in this thread. If you would like to leave a comment, please do so in the main baby signing board. This will keep our gallery tidy and easy to browse through!

Another item that has come to my attention that will make our gallery easier to look through is disabling signatures. The gallery will load a lot faster for those with slow connections, and will also add emphasis to your picture if you uncheck the "enable signature" box just below where you type your response. Your siggy will still show up in other posts, just not that particular post.

Thanks!
December 8th, 2008, 09:45 AM
<div align="center">"I Love You"

This is my favorite sign I love the way he interacts with my hands when I sign to him during play time! I just happened to have the camera with me during floor time today (taking pictures for Daddy to look at on his lunch break) and this wonderful moment came up. When he grabbed my hand, I just had to snap a couple pictures (and a cute video, by accident LOL) </div>
December 23rd, 2008, 03:54 AM
Ellemphriem's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
<div align="center">"I Love You"

This is my favorite sign I love the way he interacts with my hands when I sign to him during play time! I just happened to have the camera with me during floor time today (taking pictures for Daddy to look at on his lunch break) and this wonderful moment came up. When he grabbed my hand, I just had to snap a couple pictures (and a cute video, by accident LOL)
[/b][/quote]
Hi this is beautiful!! How soon can kids start signing? I showed her the sign of food everytime she's about to it, and now she is doing it herself but only to me, not to my DH......am i paranoid??? why do it only to me??

" \m/ Now Iím riding through the air
going to where no one dares
on the way Iíll cross the line forevermore \m/ "

May 20th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Jonah's two versions of "all done."

Last edited by Effervescence; May 20th, 2009 at 02:46 PM.
June 10th, 2009, 09:37 PM
"I'm SOOO big!!!"

This is his response to "How big are you?"

Okay, not a functional sign, but so darn cute! In pictures, it looks the same as his "all done" but in real life there is a big difference!

Last edited by Effervescence; June 11th, 2009 at 12:51 PM. Reason: To remove siggy
June 11th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Not a very good picture; he stops signing when the camera comes out, because he feels the need to make a cheesey pose, but you can kind of still tell that he was signing "cereal" I take my index finger and pinch it to my thumb in an O shape, like I'm picking up Cheerios. Jonah just kind of pinches all of his fingers to his thumb, almost like he's saying "no" or acting like a lobster. I do't think his fine motor skills are developed enough yet to just use his index finger and thumb

After about a half hour of trying to get him to sign it in front of the camera, this is as good as I got LOL
July 8th, 2009, 02:13 AM
HailandNevansmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awww

October 31st, 2009, 03:29 AM
cakelady's Avatar :)
Great pics!
November 2nd, 2009, 05:58 PM
CTK3989's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Signing Pumpkin. Alexandria is 15 months and Elijah is 35 months.

September 28th, 2010, 07:40 PM
the pictures are very nice, very cute..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search