Sign of the Week Challange

Forum: Baby Signing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Signing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know when I'll be able to post this on Sunday, and I wanted to post it early anyway given the holiday. This week's sign is "mother"

The picture challenge this week is to post a picture that you adore of you and your little one, post a picture of you with your mother, or post a picture of your little one with his/her grandmother. You can post just one of these, or as many as you like. Also feel free to post as many times as you like. If you get some great pictures later this week, but have already posted, then make a second post!

As always, videos and pictures of your LO doing the sign (if they can) are welcome, as are pictures/video of you teaching the sign to your LO

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
May 11th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, some pictures will have to do since Kiki doesn't know this sign.

Here's me & Caoimhe in the backyard playing a few weeks ago:

Here's a pic of me, my youngest sister, my mom, and another sister:

And a pic of Kiki and my grandmother:

I make personalized metal jewelry for mommies, & more: www.caoimhelily.etsy.com

May 12th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's okay, the point of these threads isn't to see everyone's LO doing the sign, but more to see how that particular word fits into your daily life/routines. It's great to see LO's doing the signs, so I keep that an open option, but I really enjoy the other pictures as a way to incorporate the weekly sign into our GTKY postings as well.

Here is my mom and me a lonnnnnnng time ago (I'm thinking this pic was taken in 1985)

And here is me and Jonah

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search