The new year: GTKY questions

Forum: Baby Signing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Signing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 31st, 2009, 11:12 AM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you doing anything special to bring in the new year???

Do you feel like you did everything that you wanted to this past year? Do you feel like you did everything that you wanted to this past decade???

What do you have planned to do this next year? This next decade?

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
January 2nd, 2010, 09:17 PM
We had "Christmas" with my family on New Year's day. Basically just a lot of food, and giving gifts to the little ones, and spending time with family whom we don't get to see very often. It was a fun way to celebrate the new year!

This past decade has been such a roller coaster for me, I can't really say if I got to do everything that I wanted to or not LOL. I definitely had wanted to travel a bit more, and in the beginning of the decade I would have thought that I'd be in some professional role, I never would have thought that I'd give all that up to be a SAHM! As for doing what I wanted this year, I think I am satisfied with 2009

Click the blinkies!

January 13th, 2010, 06:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you doing anything special to bring in the new year??? We were all sick with the flu for the week after Christmas, so we spent our new year snuggled in bed watching movies and playing games; it was pretty fun.

Do you feel like you did everything that you wanted to this past year? Do you feel like you did everything that you wanted to this past decade??? The last two years went by so fast, but I guess that's to be expected after having a baby. So I'm way behind on chores and other activities that I want to do or should be doing. As far as the past decade, I've accomplished a lot. I graduated from college, bought a house, new car, gained a lot of new hobbies, and had a second baby which I never thought I'd ever have. It's been a rough decade though, both financially and emotionally.

The next year and decade will be spent getting used to raising a little girl, and doing all the fun things that comes with that. Tea parties, playing with dolls, painting our toenails, etc. I'm really looking forward to all of that. My son is turning 12 next week, so this decade I'll be watching him go through junior high, high school, learn how to drive, have his first date, and sending him off to college (eek!). I think this decade is going to be the most fun one ever.

I make personalized metal jewelry for mommies, & more: www.caoimhelily.etsy.com

January 13th, 2010, 09:26 PM
I hope everyone in your house is feeling better now, and that everyone stays healthy for the rest of the winter! We were all sick the two weeks before Christmas, and then we all got sick again last week! Not fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&C's_Mom View Post
The next year and decade will be spent getting used to raising a little girl, and doing all the fun things that comes with that. Tea parties, playing with dolls, painting our toenails, etc. I'm really looking forward to all of that. My son is turning 12 next week, so this decade I'll be watching him go through junior high, high school, learn how to drive, have his first date, and sending him off to college (eek!). I think this decade is going to be the most fun one ever.
awww, this made me smile. Im SO looking forward to tea parties and painting nails etc! You have a lot to look forward to in this decade, watching your little guy turn into an adult!

Click the blinkies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search