hiskid!

Forum: Baby Signing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Signing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know your due date is pretty close to mine, so it's coming up! How are you feeling? Are you "ready" for baby or do you feel like you have a million things to do?

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
May 21st, 2010, 11:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry, my computer died, so I have limited access to DH's computer!

The answer? BOTH!!!

I have everything 'ready' for the baby, but we do need to do more cleaning... but I've decided that's just the story of our lives in general, so not panicking too much in that area.

I'm SO ready for this pregnancy to be over. I've had morning sickness almost the ENTIRE time, and it's gotten worse as time goes on, rather than better. I'm ready to NOT spend half my days in the bathroom throwing up, lol. (It's only been that bad in the last week or so... kinda hoping it goes away again?!) But, baby is sounding good, and everything is looking good... so other than wishing our house was tidier/cleaner, I'm all ready. Probably even if the house was spotless I would wish it was better, since I'm aiming for a homebirth.

How are you doing? You all ready for her to make her appearance??
May 23rd, 2010, 06:03 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't realize you were having issues with morning sickness! I hope it's over for you soon. I was the same way with Jonah, and it was so hard because everyone kept telling me "oh you must be so happy, what a joy!" and my only response could be "Um, yeah, happy, pardon me while I puke in the corner over here.. no no, keep talking amongst yourselves, I'm fine..." LOL I really hope you feel better soon. When your little one is here, you will hardly remember all the time spent in the bathroom (I've heard that we have to forget, or no one would ever, ever have a second child LOL)

I'm as ready as anyone can get. I don't mind that my house is messy. I've made it a point not to clean before a couple of midwife appointments, so she's already seen my house in some pretty bad states, so I'm not uncomfortable about her seeing what little clutter there is right now. I've cleaned up the area I know I'll be laboring in the most, and where I am planning on giving birth, so I won't be anxious about having messy surroundings either. We actually thought she was coming this weekend. I was having some pretty convincing false labor. I thought she'd be born around lunch today. But she's still in my belly. I'm just really anxious to meet her, but I'm also really enjoying the last moments that I have just Jonah. We've been living it up and going to all our favorite places just the two of us.

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search