What signs does your little one know?

Forum: Baby Signing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Signing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2005, 05:10 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Brandon can sign drink, more, mommy, daddy, eat, and bye bye. Actually I think he can do something else but now I can't remember what. Sad, huh?

I need to work on some signs a little more. I was being really consistent and lately I have slacked off. We are working on kitty cat, dog, up, down and sleep. So far I am not getting any of those yet.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
April 14th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Grantsmom's Avatar Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Grantsmom
Grant can sign please, MORE, thank you, milk, want, all-done, sock, shoes, ball, Love you(that's new!), and where is it? I guese that kinda falls under No...a common gesture

Then there are signs that he uses but all look the same to me...alot of them are the ones bringing your hands to your mouth.....drink, eat, Mom, Dad, cat, ... he just kinda puts one or two fingers on his chin or check. But he knows them, I guese

Then there are plenty more that I try to use but he either doesn't quite understand or is not attempting to mimic yet. the major one being help you and help me. He gets frustrated sometimes when he wants things so I would love for him to do this!

I totally go in waves w/signing also. I need my dh to be much more consistent. He mainly works on trying to get Grant to verbalize and I work on the signs !
<span style="font-family:Optima">>>>Gina Mom to Grant (5/16/03) & preparing to TTC #2!!</span>

<span style="font-family:Geneva">Come visit the Baby Signing Forum!!</span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search