Kijiji Ad

Forum: Graphic and Web Design

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Graphic and Web Design LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Kilikina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Kilikina
Hey ladies

Just wondering what you thought of this Kijiji ad that I am reposting on Kijiji later tonight. I re-worded a few things and added some more and I wanted to get your opinion. I am not as great with words, so any suggestions would be great. Here is is:

Personalized Photo Cards for any Occasion!
Your beautiful, custom created photo card shop!

I specialize in the design of custom photo cards. Every card is created unique, just as unique as you.

Some of what I design:
· Invitations
· Birth Announcements
· Save the Date Cards
· Wedding Invitations/Announcements
· Holiday Cards
· Special Occasions
· And much more to suite your needs.
· New to my line of designs is Adoption Announcements

I have a library with a variety of colors, fonts, embellishments, backgrounds & ideas for you to choose from.

You can choose to leave your photos the way they are or have them converted to black & white, sepia, or color if it was originally a black & white or sepia photo. I remove red eye, brighten or darken photos, etc.

I work with you to create a personalized photo card that you'll love & be happy to send to your friends & family!

Correspondence is made through either phone or email. Once we have discussed the design you envision, and you have sent the pictures you want me to use, I'll draft up a sample and email it to you! I will work with you to make any changes you want. And only when you are completely satisfied will the cards be printed. You can pay for the design and print yourself or print through me.

Local pick up or drop off (located in Calgary) & shipping available.

Feel free to contact me to let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you

Please contact me by phone at403-606-4726
by email atinfo@designsbykristina.ca
or visit my website athttp://www.designsbykristina.ca

"Splish splash I was taking a bath!"

I design custom photo cards and websites. For more
information please check my 2 websites:
http://www.designsbykristina.ca
http://www.q1media.net
or send me an email: kduverna@q1business.net

April 28th, 2009, 09:16 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I didn't see this till today so it may already be too late but my opinions for change are below. I wanna warn you though that I changed a lot. I'm not sure that I'm any good at this but I like to think I am. These are just my opinions so please disregard anything you don't feel is appropriate for you & your business.

Personalized Photo Cards for any Occasion!
Your beautiful, custom created photo card shop!

I specialize in the design of custom photo cards. Every card is created unique, just as unique as you.

I design:
•Invitations
•Birth Announcements
•Save the Date Cards
•Wedding Invitations/Announcements
•Holiday Cards
•Special Occasions
•Adoption Announcements **NEW** (it just feels like it should be up here rather than below the next line)
•And much more to suite your needs.

I have a library with a variety of colors, fonts, embellishments, backgrounds & ideas for you to choose from. I can convert color photos to black & white or sepia for that timeless look or you can choose to leave them as they are. I can even convert black & white photos to color if you so choose.

I will work with you to create a one of a kind photo card that you will actually love & want to send to your friends & family!

All correspondence is made through either phone or email. Once we have discussed the design you envision, and you provide the pictures you want me to use in your personalized card, I will draft up a sample and email it to you! I will work with you to make any changes you desire. And only when you are completely satisfied (I’d probably underline this or something to draw some attention to it) will the cards be printed by me & available for pick up or delivered right to your door. Local pick up or drop off (in the Calgary area only) & shipping is available. Alternatively, you can choose pay for my design & print the photo cards yourself.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in creating a unique photo card of your very own or if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to speaking with you soon!

You can contact me:
By phone, 403-606-4726
By email, info@designsbykristina.ca
Or through my website, Designs by Kristina

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
April 28th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Kilikina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Kilikina
InHisHands:

Thank you sooooooooo sooooooooooo much that is awesome. I like how you worded it. You are not too late. I never did post it last night. My kids are getting sick so I spent my night with them.

Thanks again. I love how you changed it. I will definately be using this.

"Splish splash I was taking a bath!"

I design custom photo cards and websites. For more
information please check my 2 websites:
http://www.designsbykristina.ca
http://www.q1media.net
or send me an email: kduverna@q1business.net

April 28th, 2009, 09:47 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you! I'm glad you like it! Oh, I actually just noticed that I left out a word... "Alternatively, you can choose to pay...". Don't forget to add the word "to" to it. Oopsie!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search