hello!

Forum: Graphic and Web Design

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Graphic and Web Design LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2009, 09:47 PM
CrunchyCountry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! my name is Lainey, I am a momma to Liam who will be two on saturday and Caelan who is 8 months. I have just started an at home soy candle business and I am ready to start working on a website! the problem is I have not made a website in years so I dont even know where to start any more I was hoping you all could help me put one together!
August 21st, 2009, 06:26 PM
CeiCei's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CeiCei Send a message via MSN to CeiCei Send a message via Yahoo to CeiCei
Hi, Lainey. Sorry for not catching your post sooner. For the past couple of days I have been busy working on a new client's website and dealing with the awful weather her along the Gulf Coast. Anyhow, I will be happy to help you with your website. Do you already have a domain name? What about a web host? Exactly what is it that you would like me to help you with?

My Three Princes: Cordell (23 y/o), Ernest (5 y/o), Robert (4 y/o)

August 24th, 2009, 08:35 PM
CrunchyCountry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
no worries! I have been busy here too with my son's birthday I have my domain name and I am gonna try out google sites for hosting for now. I found a template online that has a look that I like but not the colors that I want to go with
August 25th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Send a message via AIM to CeiCei Send a message via MSN to CeiCei Send a message via Yahoo to CeiCei
Well depending on what you are looking for in designing a website (login area, shopping cart, etc.). Here are few I have personally used and highly recommend. Someone might have a few more suggestions for you.

Lunar Pages
Affordable Web Hosting at Lunarpages

Netfirms - This is my current web host and I love them.
Web Hosting & Domain Name by Netfirms | free hosting | Register Affordable Cheap Business Domains

FreeHostia
Free and low cost affordable web hosting, domain registration and transfer services

September 26th, 2009, 12:08 AM
cakelady's Avatar :)
Hi Lainey! Welcome.

I use blogger for my site, so if you need any help there, hit me up!
September 26th, 2009, 11:40 AM
I must agree that Blogger is pretty customizable expecially if you know how to work with CSS

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search