Marvelous Monday

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2008, 06:42 AM
dettmer26's Avatar I have issues....
Send a message via MSN to dettmer26 Send a message via Yahoo to dettmer26
What is Marvelous that is going on in your lives?

::: My Siggies :::PM me with Requests:::

Want a personalized greeting card, invite or announcement? Visit my blog! http://www.dettmerdesigns.blogspot.com
July 28th, 2008, 07:35 AM
~~Katrina~~'s Avatar My other car is a TARDIS
We had a wonderful family weekend the past few days. Saturday afternoon we set up the kiddie pool and I took Brendan in with me and Ian. Then, yesterday evening we went to a fellowship event at our church called Gig on the Grass. We set up a tent, bounce house (ie moonwalk) for kids, and have a live Christian band play music while we eat food that youth group grilled. We hold it in front of the church to catch the attention of people driving by, hoping that people will see all the fun and stop by. It was so much fun, and we can't wait to go again in a few weeks. I posted a few pictures from this weekend in the never ending picture thread.

Thanks Kristy (*Kiliki*) for the awesome siggy!!

July 28th, 2008, 08:17 AM
yahtzeecat1981's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to yahtzeecat1981
we got the majority of our house painted this weekend, now we have the trim and the garage left to paint

Thank You nvr.4.gtn for my PERFECT siggy!
July 28th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I keep reminding myself that we are all healthy right now. Also, I had a nice visit with my sister on Saturday.

Thank you, Jessica/dettmer26, for my new siggy!

July 28th, 2008, 01:44 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
We're having a baby boy!!! I'm sooo excited!! I cannot wait to start shopping and decorating his room and getting all the supplies, etc set up!!!

July 28th, 2008, 02:30 PM
cdefgmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to cdefgmomma Send a message via Yahoo to cdefgmomma
The thing that is making my life pretty marvelous right now is the growing I have done in God in the last week. Also for the awesome women that are so mature and solid in their walk at church. They are such any inspiration to me in in life and walk in Christ. I have formed a couple new realtionships in the last few weeks with some new women and I am very excited for the wisdom they have so graciously shared with me.

July 29th, 2008, 08:53 AM
seg79's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to seg79
I was able to help a sister in Christ with a problem. The fact that I have a supportive husband. Parents that want to spend time with me and my family. I have amazing friends that I never thought I would have.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search