Monday Praises

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2009, 04:14 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What would you like to praise the Lord for today?

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
June 8th, 2009, 05:27 AM
mommy2tns's Avatar real & spectacular.
Send a message via MSN to mommy2tns
Timmy is sleeping better at night after being sick w/ Roseola two weeks ago and then having a cold for the last week.

Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!
June 8th, 2009, 04:10 PM
I want to praise Him for my healthy little bean, Austin, & DH!

Rick Warren

June 8th, 2009, 04:41 PM
*Mrs.T*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Mrs.T*
I want to praise Him for the wonderful family he has given me! DH and I went through some hard times and since turning to the Lord we have gotten so much better. I also want to praise him for taking care of us financially. I've been so worried lately, money has been extremely tight and although I really don't like praying about money I've talked with Him and just said that I know He will take care of us when He thinks we need it. Well DH got a call over the weekend from his cousin who works at the same plant. He has some pull there and asked Casey if he would like to start working some over time!! He'll be working over 1 day a week but it will all be time and a half! The money is going to make such a huge difference, and I know it's all because of Him!
June 8th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmama View Post
DH and I went through some hard times and since turning to the Lord we have gotten so much better.
That is so true for me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmama View Post
Well DH got a call over the weekend from his cousin who works at the same plant. He has some pull there and asked Casey if he would like to start working some over time!! He'll be working over 1 day a week but it will all be time and a half! The money is going to make such a huge difference, and I know it's all because of Him!
Praise the Lord!

Rick Warren

June 9th, 2009, 01:12 AM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
I just want to praise God for answered prayers. We prayed for a way to get me to the histio conference and he provided that way for not only me with the kids but also so my mom could join and help me. I now feel less alone, more empowered, and better prepared for the future.

Joey's March scans had found a compression fracture of his spine. There is NO trewatment to get rid of it, once it happens theres nothing that can be done for it. Well we found this out Thursday when going over his scans. Friday afternoon the oncologist called and said that his April and May scans showed NO compression fracture.

My sister finally found someone she trusts to help her besides me and my mom, freeing me and my mom up some to take our "me" time. She has never trusted anyone before and my mom especially really needed this.

Wonderful friends who have stood by me and behind me every step of the way. And the friends who I have found through this journey. God really put the right people in my life at the right time...+

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search