Difficult Pregnancy....

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2009, 05:30 AM
Regular
Hi Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been around at all lately. There is a lot that has been going on. I definitely have been having an interesting pregnancy to say the least. It all started off back in March when I was having difficulties with my asthma. Well the doctors kept blowing it off and putting me on different meds to help with the asthma but none of them really ever did anything. This continued until mid May. I had 3 ER visits and a hospital stay by this time already. Well come May I actually started running a fever so they decided to do a chest x-ray. At first they thought I had pneumonia and I was in the hospital for 2 days. An hour after being released I started getting these chest pains but it went away with Tylenol. The next morning I was running a fever again and the chest pain was still there. So I went back to the hospital I normally went too. They then did a CAT Scan and found a mass in my right lung. The mass was so big it took up five of my ribs! They did a biopsy and found out that I have MRSA in my lungs. So needless to say its been a long road of dealing with this stuff! So far all the meds appear to be working and I seem to be getting better. The best thing is, is that none of this has even affected the baby! And hopefully it won't. I'm ready to go back to work though, I've been off for 5 weeks now. I go back to the doctor on tuesday so hopefully everything will look even better and they'll let me return to work.

June 13th, 2009, 11:22 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you're back & that everything is FINALLY getting better & hasn't affected baby! That's such great news but what an ordeal for you to go through! KUP!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
June 13th, 2009, 08:31 PM
ragmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, how scary for you! So glad it didn't affect the baby, and hope you're back to 100% in no time.
June 13th, 2009, 09:29 PM
*Mrs.T*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Mrs.T*
Wow, you have been through a lot! I'm glad to hear it seems like things are getting better for you!
June 14th, 2009, 05:00 PM
*Angela*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my!! We struggled mith MRSA with dh last fall and it was rough. I am so glad they were able to figure out what it was and get you on the right meds and that baby is OK. Big Hugs.
June 15th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Regular
Thank you!! It has been a struggle but it definitely could have been worse. The doctor said if it would have went one more week I would have been in ICU on a ventilator and if the mass would have burst it would have killed me. So I was very blessed.

June 16th, 2009, 06:31 PM
dettmer26's Avatar I have issues....
Send a message via MSN to dettmer26 Send a message via Yahoo to dettmer26
So glad the baby is okay, and you are getting better!! Praise God!

::: My Siggies :::PM me with Requests:::

Want a personalized greeting card, invite or announcement? Visit my blog! http://www.dettmerdesigns.blogspot.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search