We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Matthew 18:21-35 (18:15-17 sets up the scene a bit)
The world suffers from a lack of forgiveness.
10 lies Satan wants you to believe on forgiveness:
1. Our forgiveness will make that person think they didn't hurt me.
2. Our forgiveness may condone the actions of the offender.
3. Our forgiveness releases our offender of the consequences.
4. We must feel forgiving before we can forgive. Forgiveness is a choice, not a feeling.
5. Before we forgive, we must understand "why".
6. Before we forgive, our offender must show a desire to be forgiven.
7. Before we forgive, our offender must compensate us for our loss.
8. We don't need to forgive to be healed. When we see our offender punished, we will be healed.
9. If I forgive them I give them the right to run over me again.
10. Some crimes are too horrible to forgive & God doesn't expect us to forgive them.
ABC's of forgiveness: Admit the hurt. Blame the offender. Cancel the debt.