We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
It's time for another 5 days of Joey's chemo and this is the make or break for this treatment. Basically if his next scans show good improvement then we stick with this treatment. If they don't show improvement or not enough improvement then we have to add a new medicine called Ara-C. Ara-C would mean Joey would be admitted to the Oncology unit for each treatment and may end up in the hospital for up to 6 months. SO I have some very specific prayer requests and I am asking for prayer in the coming week.
1. The chemo targets and attacks the chest tumor and lung nodules.
2. The chemo finds any other rogue histio cells and attacks them before they can create more systemic involvement
3. The chemo leaves his healthy cells alone
4. No infections, no illness, no hospitalization - that what immune system he has is able to fight anything that comes his way.
5. No need for blood or platelet transfusions, or artificial immune system injections
6. No or minimal side effects
7. COMPLETE EARTHLY HEALING OF ALL LCH SITES AND OF JOEY'S BODY
I would really appreciate prayers for this. Something feels different this time. A Similar feeling to what I felt when he had the scans that showed relapse, a similar feeling to how I felt before he was diagnosed... the feeling that something was "off".