Very upset at my husband

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am trying not to dwell on things when he says stuff but he said something that really got me upset. He dropped me off at someones house with the boys. I used to go to church with her. Her daughter who also was going over there to use the wading pool. Her baby is almost 1... Anyways as soon I got in the house the mom that lives there asked how long we were staying. So it seemed like she did not want us to stay long. They could not find the wading pool so my friend went to k mart to get another one. It was around 4:30pm and I called Sheiroky to come get us. He said he was at the movies and it was another hour or so till he would get there. I felt anxious staying there that long.. Plus Jay kept turning the lights on and off and someone seemed a little irratated. There are people who just do not understand that he can not always control himself. He was stimming... So I called Sheiroky and asked him what time he thinks he would be there and what time it started. He said that it did not start yet and he did not get his ticket. So I basically asked him to come get us.

I called back about ten minutes later to see if he leaved because she said it was ok if we stay but I think she was just saying that. He cursed me out and I hung up...

When he came to get us he was pissed off. He screamed at me and said I think you are really a dumb a... I got my head basically ripped off and I could not say anything. Then when we got home he called me the B word. I was furious and I just about lost it on him. I called him a not so nice name that I apoligezed for later. I understood he was upset but he took it to far. I tried talking to him but it did not help. I am sure he will get over it. I just really did not like being called that name.
August 10th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Clay and Carson's mommy
Firstly, is your Jay autistic?
My Carson is

Secondly, that is really poopy that he was not kind to you! I deal w/that sometimes myself though Brandon deals with anger issues at times, that causes him to lash out and say unkind things that i know he doesn't MEAN, but, it still hurts

August 10th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes Jay has Autism. He was about 1.5 years ago. He has moderate Autism. What about your little guy?
August 10th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Clay and Carson's mommy
Carson is mild/moderate. It honestly depends on the day,week,month,hour! etc!

He is still young. (turned 3 in June) so, we are still getting all of our dx on paper.
He also is hard of hearing and has sensory integration disorder.
August 10th, 2009, 05:05 PM
melissa.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry to hear that. Men can get out of hand.. I think some men, in particular, have severe anger issues. I would be mad too..

BTW: HI MEL!!!!!! I didn't know you posted in here!
August 10th, 2009, 05:06 PM
dettmer26's Avatar I have issues....
Send a message via MSN to dettmer26 Send a message via Yahoo to dettmer26
I am so sorry that your DH wasn't more understanding of the situation. However, my DH can be the same way. It does hurt, and he should at least apologize to you as well. I hope things smooth over.

::: My Siggies :::PM me with Requests:::

Want a personalized greeting card, invite or announcement? Visit my blog! http://www.dettmerdesigns.blogspot.com
August 10th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies... I like that I can come here and vent and not have people say my dh is horrible ect.. I used to be ok with that but not anymore so for now on I will come and post here if does something that upsets me that much. It helped getting it out. I talked to my counsler for a few minutes this evening. She said it sounded like I handled it pretty well and Satan was trying to get me back to my old ways. I repented to God about the things I said and told me husband I was sorry for the bad things I said. He took the kids to the park and when he came home he said he was sorry. Which is pretty big for him because he barley tells me sorry for saying something hurtful. I just have to remember that he says hurtful things but it does not mean the meant them. I used to say nasty things and did not mean them but said them because I was angry and did not know how to control that.
August 11th, 2009, 05:58 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow... you sound like an amazingly strong woman & that is so great that he came back & apologized! Wow!!! for having to go through that though!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
August 11th, 2009, 11:49 AM
kristianna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry that you have to deal with such things. I hope the relationsihp between you and your DH gets better and stronger!

Thank you Vicki for the BEEautiful siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search