Prayers please.... UP DATED!!!

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
I know I haven't been her in a while. So I feel really bad about asking for prayers but I need them right now. It has been a year from hell. I mean it this is the worst year ever. I know I got a beautiful little girl this year and without her I think I would have fallen apart months ago....

Let me say first off that I have a very close family. My parents and sister live 7 minutes away. DH and I go to my parents house everyday but saturday. We are so CLOSE. It has always been this way. I have always had an amazing family..... So this year

~My sister was attacked and raped
~My grandma has cancer and I don't think she is going to make it.
~My grandpa (her husband) has been in the hospital too
~My Dh's job is so bad, so is mine
~ My sister (22 years old) may have cancer. She has been very sick
~ My mom lost her job after working at the hospital 15 years. Now she won't have health care for my sister who is sick.
~Then after 30 years of marriage my dad told my mom 2 nights ago he doesn't love her and is leaving her ........ I am just sick. It is so out of no where. Our family is so close my mom has lost it and never saw it coming. It is a nightmare and I don't know what I am going to do. The story gets worse. My dad spent all their money on a beautiful brand new expensive car. So now my mom has no job, no money and no place to live. After working since she was 17 she has NOTHING to show for it.

Tons of other bad things have happend to. Any normal year they would have mattered but with all the other bad crazy stuff going on I can't even give the bad little things the time of day.

How on earth and I going to stay strong and get better.

Prayers please and Thank you!!!!!!!

up-date:

Well my sister DOESN'T have cancer So that is amazing She does however have IBS and Chron's disease. Which really sucks but at least it is something she can live with. The only good news to that may be that she has celiac diease instead of Ibs and chrons. My mom has been really looking into celiac diease and it fits my sisters symptoms way more then the other two do.

Other good news is that my parents aren't getting divoreced after all. My dad did leave for a week though. It was one of the hardest weeks of my life. I was so sad that I got sick and my mom was a mess. I was with her alot and tried my hardest to keep her happy. My dad started to text my mom when he was out of town and then called her and told her he missed her. He then told her he had called the lawyer and the divorce was off. So they are now working things out. So I hope the stay together.

The bad news is my DH is getting laid off So I am praying only good will come out of it!!
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...

Last edited by Jlynn; September 7th, 2009 at 12:51 PM.
August 29th, 2009, 02:20 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Big You have had an absolutely horrible year!!!

Praying for you...

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
August 29th, 2009, 08:23 AM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
First and foremost, prayers for you guys

Second, for your sisters medical care, your sister needs to apply for medicaid. This is what is is here for. No family should have to worry about how to get treatment... no family should go through this.

Keep you eyes on God, it is the only thing that has got me through our year and I believe He will help you get through yours.
August 29th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
Thanks so much ladies I really appreciatie all the prayers.
12 failed IUIs followed
August 29th, 2009, 07:37 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
OMG Jamie!! I had no idea about your parents or grandma!!!! I know you adore her. That's sooooo terribly sad. My heart aches for you. You know I will be praying for you and your family (Just curious, OT- how's the house coming? Will you be moving soon??) Hang in there, remember there's a rainbow after the storm Continue to keep your faith, trust and hope in Him, He will get you through it!

August 30th, 2009, 01:21 PM
m.and.a
I'm so sorry it has been a rough year. I know how you'll make it through- one day at a time. Some days you don't know where you'll get the strength to go from one minute to the next but you do. 2 years later, you'll look back and see the shadow of Christ cast over your life and know how you made it.

I'd suggest a prayer journal. Right your requests down, and then review them every once in a while and see how God is answering your prayers (yes, no, maybe, or trust me). Also, pick up a piece of Christian writing- Beth Moore (although I'm not a huge fan) has some books that people find very uplifting.
August 30th, 2009, 03:49 PM
CeiCei's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CeiCei Send a message via MSN to CeiCei Send a message via Yahoo to CeiCei
My heart is heavy reading all the things you are going through. Sometimes one does not know how blessed they are until they realize how other are having it harder. My prayers are deeply with you and your family.

My Three Princes: Cordell (23 y/o), Ernest (5 y/o), Robert (4 y/o)

August 30th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
My heart goes out to you, as do our prayers.

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
August 30th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
wow- lots of prayers for you and your family!!!
August 30th, 2009, 06:42 PM
MommyParrish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
JamieLynn my prayers go out ot you. I know that you have had the worst year every and that Kennedy is the only light in the darkness right now. My prayers are with you, stay strong and truse in the Lord.
Jeremiah 29:11-13
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Isaiah 41:10

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!

August 30th, 2009, 10:24 PM
ragmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Jamie...I'm so sorry you're enduring SO much right now. Praying for you!!
August 31st, 2009, 12:35 PM
Clay and Carson's mommy
Saying a prayer for you right now!

Oh hon, just remember, when I am weak HE IS STRONG!!!!
August 31st, 2009, 08:55 PM
Shaustin's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying for you Jamie. I'm so sorry you and your family are having to go through all of this. May God wrap you up in His loving arms, let Him be your strength.

September 1st, 2009, 12:50 PM
dettmer26's Avatar I have issues....
Send a message via MSN to dettmer26 Send a message via Yahoo to dettmer26
Praying for you, hon!

::: My Siggies :::PM me with Requests:::

Want a personalized greeting card, invite or announcement? Visit my blog! http://www.dettmerdesigns.blogspot.com
September 7th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
Thank you all SOOOO very much for the prayers. They are slowly working. I appreciate it more then you will ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.and.a View Post
I'm so sorry it has been a rough year. I know how you'll make it through- one day at a time. Some days you don't know where you'll get the strength to go from one minute to the next but you do. 2 years later, you'll look back and see the shadow of Christ cast over your life and know how you made it.

I'd suggest a prayer journal. Right your requests down, and then review them every once in a while and see how God is answering your prayers (yes, no, maybe, or trust me). Also, pick up a piece of Christian writing- Beth Moore (although I'm not a huge fan) has some books that people find very uplifting.
The prayer journal was an amazing idea and has helped me out so much. Thank you
12 failed IUIs followed
September 7th, 2009, 05:09 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow! What amazing praises!!! Thanks for the update!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
September 8th, 2009, 04:28 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Great news for the most part!!! Praise God! Sorry about Josh have fun on your cruise, I'm jealous

September 8th, 2009, 06:40 PM
~~Katrina~~'s Avatar My other car is a TARDIS
Sorry to hear you've been dealing with so much the past year, but glad to read the updates. As for your DH, hang in there, I'm sure God has something better planned.

Thanks Kristy (*Kiliki*) for the awesome siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search