Praise God for whom all Blessings flow... We're going home

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2009, 09:50 AM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
Tomorrow afternoon we are walking out of this hospital with Joey. For a week. He will have home oxygen, IV meds, etc... but he will be home! God has worked a miracle in Joey's little body and stabalized him beyond his doctors understanding. Surgery on his lungs has been postponed, possibly even indefinately. We will be back a week from MOnday, but still its a week at home we didn't think we'd get this month.

And ladies, I want to personally thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. We recieved a package last night from you and I cried so much at the love and caring we have been blessed with. It means the world to me, and the kids are thrilled. I had the blessing of being with the big kids when the box was opened and seeing their eyes sparkle again, after they spent days crying. And Joey loves his crayons (and trying to eat them).
September 19th, 2009, 11:18 AM
kristianna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praise God! That's wonderfull!
I'll still be praying for you all!

Thank you Vicki for the BEEautiful siggie!

September 19th, 2009, 06:17 PM
~~Katrina~~'s Avatar My other car is a TARDIS
Praise God! That is absolutely wonderful news!! God sure does work miracles when we least expect them. Your family will continue to be in my prayers.

Thanks Kristy (*Kiliki*) for the awesome siggy!!

September 19th, 2009, 10:39 PM
We came home today!!! We go back for round 2 on the 28th. His counts were so amzing today (they've never seen a huge increase like Joey had) that he doesn't need the IV meds, which is what was keeping us until tomorrow so we are home!

Thank you for the prayers!
September 20th, 2009, 04:33 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awwww! Praise the Lord!

And you're welcome! You should thank ctanis... she's the one that organized the whole thing. (BTW, I sent mine way before the bigger package & hope you got it... haven't heard but I'm assuming you did )

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
September 20th, 2009, 10:39 AM
I did get it. I am just now sorting through everything that came while I was at the hospital. I had my mom opening the mail for the kids, so I have to sort through everything now...

Thank you.
September 20th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
awww that is wonderful news! I am glad your kids liked the stuff. I know they have been having a hard time with this and I wanted and as well as the mamas here to do something for them.
September 20th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctanis View Post
awww that is wonderful news! I am glad your kids liked the stuff. I know they have been having a hard time with this and I wanted and as well as the mamas here to do something for them.
I can't thank you enough. They were so thrilled, and still are. I have more drawings hanging in my home than ever before, because they are having a blast with everything. My mom had to buy me more tape to hang everything up!
September 20th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
awwww

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search