God spoke to me last night!!!

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Cmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I could only say this to fellow Christians and not get looked at like I was crazy I missed the past 2 Sundays. I've been struggling because dh hasn't been going with us. So last night I heard this (in my mind) "Why art thou forsaking Me?" Whoa!!!! I kept repeating it over and over to make sure I got it right.
DS - 9-18-03
DD - 3-5-05
DS - 9-7-07
DS - 3-24-10
m/c 2-14-09 Job Andrew @ 11 wks - EDD 9/3/09
m/c 5-19-09 @ 5 wks 6 days - EDD 1/13/10

It's a BOY!! - Matthew Malachi - EDD 5-5-10 - pProm 2-10-10 @ 28 weeks - Born 3-24-10 - 6 weeks early & 6 weeks after my water broke! 5lbs. 17 3/4"

September 26th, 2009, 04:56 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, WOW!!! I just love it when I know God is right there with me. Can I share something with you... part of my m/c story (so if you prefer not reading it, stop reading now, please )?

When I had my m/c, looking back He was there the entire time. I tear up just thinking about it & how AWESOME He is!!! First of all, the whole time I was having the m/c I was at peace... sad but actually peaceful about the whole situation. I have never had a m/c before until that night but I KNEW what was going on. When we rushed to the hospital (that a church friend works at BTW) at 5 am in the morning, she was there on a day that was supposed to be her off day. She got called in at the last minute, when out of the blue I showed up. She had no idea that I was having problems but God knew & God put her there right when I needed her the most. To this day, I look back at that & see how good God is & how, despite the horrible circumstances surrounding it, He was there for me, taking care of me the entire time! It really brings tears of joy to my eyes! He is so good, isn't he?!

Praise your name, Jesus!!!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
September 26th, 2009, 05:08 PM
That is awesome! God was there w/ me through my 2 m/c too

With my 1st he gave me the baby's name (Job Andrew) as we drove to the hospital for the d&c. Even though I was only 11 weeks along God knew he was a boy.

With my 2nd m/c I'll have to tell a little story to explain.....my van broke down and we had to wait a week or so to shop for a "new" one. hubby took off of work for a week so we could shop around and get the best deal. We happened to find a great van on Saturday...but hubby kept his week off as planned. That Monday I started spotting. By Tuesday I was in full m/c. So God knew I'd need hubby home to help with the kids I was so thank ful for that because hubby's work schedule is so crazy!!!
DS - 9-18-03
DD - 3-5-05
DS - 9-7-07
DS - 3-24-10

It's a BOY!! - Matthew Malachi - EDD 5-5-10 - pProm 2-10-10 @ 28 weeks - Born 3-24-10 - 6 weeks early & 6 weeks after my water broke! 5lbs. 17 3/4"

September 26th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Super Mommy
I am kinda new here..more lurker than anything. But I have to say..Ive been struggling with things lately..havent been to church that often and all that..but last thursday when i had my m/c i knew God was there.

My SO works the oil rigs and is always gone atleast 2weeks. Well this time he was supposed to be gone for a month..not a problem. But the last week he was at work was really rainy and they had to move the rig to a new hole..but it was too wet..so they gave them the weekend off and I begged SO to come home for those 2 days...so he borrowed $40 from his driller for gas and packed his bag...well his battery was dead and the tire was flat and the gas station didnt open til 9am (he was leaving at 5am)
So he got a boost at 11am from his driller...changed the tire..filled up with gas and left at noon. It take 6.5hrs to get home form where he is...well an hour before he should be home he calls from grand prarie..only 2hrs from work. He got in a fender bender but his friend is looking at the car and should be on the road by 6...well he ended up having problems with the car that couldnt get fixed til the morning. He stayed there. The next morning he calls and tells me he has to go back to work and get his stuff because its still too wet and they are shutting down for the week.
I was disappointed because he couldnt come home til the next day...but God was trying to tell him not to go...and while they werent shut down for the whole week..he spent 3days with us..and on the last day home our baby went to heaven. But he got to be there and help me through it. And for that I am thankful.

September 27th, 2009, 04:08 AM
Thank you for sharing your story. God is so good!!

Even though I was sad to m/c my babies I know God has a plan for me/us.
DS - 9-18-03
DD - 3-5-05
DS - 9-7-07
DS - 3-24-10

September 27th, 2009, 12:26 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Beccasmom, that is an awesome testimony! All of our stories are awesome!

Chrissy, I have a similar "naming story". I posted it both here & on the PL board a while back... http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f4...eet-dream.html (My crazy, sweet dream!)

I don't know if my angel baby is a boy or girl but I just have a feeling it was a girl & though we named her Chris here on earth her name was going to be Chloe so I'm wondering if Nora wasn't given to me in my dream to be the next baby's name.

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
September 27th, 2009, 02:11 PM
m.and.a
Praise God. For me, I think that the Holy Spirit speaks to me and not God himself, but I think it happens in a way we would be responsive. For me- he wouldn't use the KJV of thou, but since I'm so thick- he uses short, yet quiet suggestions with me. The last time I heard the Holy Spirit was when I was overcome with grief. I literally felt it in my ear "pray". And I did, and so begins my life again as a follower of Christ.
September 30th, 2009, 09:02 AM
LindseyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LindseyB
Wow. Thank you for sharing! I love stories like that.

[

FOLLOW ME @ http://www.sweetnsourmom.blogspot.com
October 3rd, 2009, 01:27 PM
*Pamela*
I just came over to this board today and I'm already in tears. Tears because I have stepped away and tears because yes, I know God is good.

I had a mc 2 years ago and it wasn't until reading your van story that I now can see some things differently. My husband was off work for some reason and took me to the doctor the morning after I started spotting. I knew what was happening but my husband was so calm. The ultrasound showed the baby was gone, I was 11 weeks along. My dh cried along with me. He was able to go to the hospital with me and then go home to be with our children. God is so good, He was there.

I'm very grateful to God and thankful because if He hadn't taken our Morgan home, we wouldn't have Gabriella, she is the pink sparkle in our lives.

Thank you ladies so much for sharing.

God is good!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search