Hello, was wondering if you have room for another member?

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2009, 01:01 PM
*Pamela*
Hello,

I've been a JM member since 2007 and have been active on a few other boards but have had to move on from some which was hard at first but I'm no longer trying to conceive after loss and I'm no longer pregnant after loss. I feel amazingly blessed that I'm no longer in those situa tions and pray that the ladies there have God close to them.

I'm a stay at home mom of 3 children...Alex 15, Ethanael 4, and Gabriella 10 months and my wonderful husband Michael.

We both struggle with our faith and feel we have stepped away and really want to get back on our walk towards God. We are having a hard time finding a church and have decided to have bible study at home until we do. I feel that I need to surround myself with other Christians and that's why I'm here.

I recognize a few names here and hope that I get to know you bette.

I was lurking back when you started the Love Dare, actually, I had just come back from the states but while there, I bought the Love Dave book and the movie for my husband and myself. Unfortunately, they are both sitting on the dresser and I need to get my dh's butt in gear so we can read it. How is the group going here that is doing it? Are there a lot of you doing it? Do you think you might start another one if more are interested?

Sorry to ramble, bad habit of mine. Thanks ladies.
October 3rd, 2009, 02:38 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Of course we have room & would LOVE to have you join us!!! You probably already know me if you've been lurking a while but I'm Amanda! BTW, feel free to add yourself/family to our birthday/anniversary stickie above!

I've been reading some of your other replies... you lost your LO at 11 wks? I did too... 11 wks 3 days. I'm so sorry for your loss! Not sure if you know but I found a Pregnancy Loss Bible study on the PL board that I have been doing that I absolutely ADORE. I feel like I am using my m/c to grow closer to God & stronger in my faith. Not sure if you may be interested but I thought I'd share just in case... Threads of Hope, Pieces of Joy: A Pregnancy Loss Bible Study - By: Teale Fackler, Gwen Kik - Christianbook.com

Oh, & I'm sure you read, you can jump into the Love Dare right now if you would like though I will admit Friday was our last day as a group. I'm leaving the sub-forum up for a while though until I feel like no one else needs it anymore. I would love for you to jump into the forum & do it online... I'll be checking the sub-forum when I log into JM so you won't be alone. Also, it seems that Steph may want to do it so you might can partner with her. She's an absolute sweetheart! You'll love her to death!

Anyway, & please, make yourself at home!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
October 3rd, 2009, 09:54 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Welcome to the board Pamela! I'm glad to see you joining us over here.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
October 5th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Super Mommy
We always have room for more members! Welcome.

Tolerance obviously requires a non-contentious manner of relating toward one another’s differences. But tolerance does not require abandoning one’s standards or one’s opinions on political or public policy choices. Tolerance is a way of reacting to diversity, not a command to insulate it from examination.
-- Dallin H. Oaks
October 5th, 2009, 11:05 AM
kristianna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! Welcome!

Thank you Vicki for the BEEautiful siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search