I'm bleeding. Please pray for my unborn child. Update

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Joliemommy's Avatar Waiting2TTCJesus is Lord
Ive had some very light bleeding since yesterday afternoon, its not blood but blood tinged cm ( I think) its not blood like a full on period. Its started out as a lt brn wipe, then it became red but mucousy still. I have no cramps. But the discharge is like what my period starts out like. i'm afraid it will become that before my 1st appmt on Friday.

Last edited by Joliemommy; October 16th, 2009 at 06:22 PM.
October 14th, 2009, 05:02 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Definitely praying for you. I hope all turns out well. Please keep us posted.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
October 14th, 2009, 06:33 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will def pray for you! I know how scary it is... trust me! But please know that no matter what, the Lord is with you & your unborn child...
Psalm 139:13-16:
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Isaiah 46:3-4:
"Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all you who remain of the house of Israel, you whom I have upheld since you were conceived, and have carried since your birth. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
October 16th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Joliemommy's Avatar Waiting2TTCJesus is Lord
I lost the baby yesterday. I had my 1st prenatal appmt today, the ultrasound confirmed it. My ARNP Joleen was wonderful, I could really feel Gods love and comfort thru her, she was a real blessing to me this morning. We saw my ovaries during the ultrasound and my rt ovary is pretty gnarly and Joleen said it looks like endometreosis. She said it generally can keep you from getting pregnant as opposed to staying pregnant. She also brought up Clomid. Which my reg Dr had brought up due to my age. I never actually took it. Joleen (ARNP) says If I want to get pregnant faster she'll put me on it ( we only tried for 3 mos before I got pregnant) at a low dose. The only reason Im considering it now is bc of my rt ovary. And I really do wanna get pregnant right away. I dotn know what my hcg levels are, they ran a battery of tests I shoudl knwo later today and then im going back in on Mon to make sure the hcg leverls are going down. Im doing surprisingly well thru all this because I know God is in control. He knows better thatn me. We are going to start trying again in 2 cycles (mine average 42 days long). Thank you for both for your prayers.
October 16th, 2009, 07:10 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
I;m so sorry praying for you~

October 17th, 2009, 03:06 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I am so sorry! I know how heartbreaking this can be. If you need to talk, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
October 17th, 2009, 05:43 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
again!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search