i'm so sorry!

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2009, 07:12 PM
mommy2tns's Avatar real & spectacular.
Send a message via MSN to mommy2tns
that i have been so mia! things around here were really hectic and not so good for awhile. I have ppd and it was getting really bad. i went through the motions of taking care of my kids and going to church but really was so down and angry that i spent most of my days AND nights crying. I was taking everythign i was feeling out on my poor son and spent my time with him yelling at him for no reason and when i say yelling i mean YELLING like getting in his face and screaming. i made him cry so many times and then alli could do was cry because it was just not me. i am not like that. i am not a yeller and am usually very patient and calm with him even during disciplining him. i didn't have it in me to get help for myself so i emailed my sister and asked her to get help for me. she called a ppd nurse from the hospital and explained my situation and then the nurse called me. i also talked to my doc at nat's 1 mo appt a couple weeks ago and she put me on paxil once a day and since then i have been feeling so much better. i started going back to small group, i've started paying attention at church, and i've been so much calmer with timmy and have started to finally bond with natalie. i've also started going to a ppd support group. i've only gone once but i plan to go again this week. i just haven't had it in me to be on the forums much.

i can't gaurantee that i'll be around a lot still b/c taking care of 2 under 2 is tough stuff, but i'll try to be better about checking in!

Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!
October 18th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
I have been MIA too, I am so sorry you had to go through this with Natalie. Good Luck and take the time you need to care for you so you can care for you little ones.

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

October 18th, 2009, 07:21 PM
thanks brittainy! it didn't help that chris was working mon - thurs 8:30am - 10:30pm so i really never got much of a break. but he's done with his 2nd job now (it's seasonal) so he's home in the evenings. he's a huge help when he's home!

October 18th, 2009, 08:12 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sounds so rough... I'm so glad that you got help & are doing better. Come around when you can... I know it can be difficult being a mom to small ones so I completely understand!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
October 18th, 2009, 09:22 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma

It sounds like you have your hands pretty full right now. We completely understand that. Take the time to take care of you and your family. We will be here anytime you have time to check in or need someone to talk to.

I hope things get better for you soon. You will be in my prayers.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
October 19th, 2009, 08:26 AM
thanks ladies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search