Infertilty - prayer...

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello! I'm Riss (nickname). I'm 25, and married for 3 years in 7 days to my Dh who is 23. We've been trying a total of 29 months (including this one) and miscarried this may at 5 weeks and 2 days. It was very dissapointing to have that taken away from us as we had tried for so long. But we're back in the saddle and trying again, but I get discouraged at times. I so badly want to be a mommy and my dh just looks forward so much to having a family. I'm pretty sure God has children in mind for us, but to be honest, I want to be a young mom, and I want 3-5 or so kids. I realize God knows best, but He knows my heart as well. I am requesting prayer that we will conceive this month again, and that baby sticks around this time! Thanks all!
August 6th, 2010, 03:49 AM
happymomof4's Avatar Veteran
Riss I am praying for you and your dh that things work out for you. God has a plan for your family. It is just so hard sometimes to wait for the plan.

I have had several miss carriages in my life. The pain hurts but gets better with time.

God Bless You.

Charlotte

August 6th, 2010, 06:42 AM
ragmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Praying for you, Riss!
August 7th, 2010, 09:48 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
& many prayers...

I think I can understand some or maybe even most of what you are going through. We have been TTC now for 4 years & we actually got pg last year after 3 yrs of TTC (& with the aide of Clomid) but unfortunately had a m/c at 11 wks (AFTER seeing the heartbeat ). It hurts. We're TTC again too... this is our first cycle with injectables. Which, I'm sorry I've been a bit slow in welcoming you but this week has been so crazy between RE appts, injectables, & vacation.

Can I ask... why is it taking you so long? Have they dx the reason? For me, I don't O properly thus the injectables. Oh & I'm hypo, which I think has something to do with it.

BTW, I'm Amanda! Oh & feel free to add yourself/family to our anniversary/birthday stickie above!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
August 7th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Mattiez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome to the board. Hope to see you around the board.
Mattiez
August 7th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey thanks all for your prayers and welcomes! We have a diagnosis at least according to the one SA that my DH had. His liquifaction was abnormal, and also, his morphology was only 1%. Not sure if there is anything they can do to improve that horrible number...
August 7th, 2010, 10:12 PM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
Praying for you Riss.

September 4th, 2010, 01:07 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is everything going Riss? Any more news on the whole TTC front???

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search