Kerstins prayer request

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2010, 12:49 AM
Kerstin's Avatar German American Love
This is my first time here, my online friend Amanda told me about this board, and I'm really glad she did. My name is Kerstin, and I am a German girl married to an American soldier. I'm still learning to write in English, so please be patient with me.

We're praying to have a baby for over five years now. Over time my faith grew stronger and stronger, and I realized I need more Christian friends, friends that build me up instead of telling me 'to let go and then it will happen". I love my friends, but I also need friends who believe with me, friends who understand what I'm going through and friends who love God as much as I do. <3

This is our story:

My name is Kerstin. My husband Daniel and I are praying to have a baby. We've been married for over eight years now. He's the love of my life. When I met him I knew that he couldn't have any more children because of his vasectomy. At that time it was o.k. for me, but over time as our love grew stronger, God gave me the desire to have a baby. It was one of the happiest moments in my life when my husband told me that he would like to have a reversal. He is in the military and they paid for the surgery. Everything went well and it looked good for us. At the same time I had to have a huge fibroid removed. After a couple of weeks we were allowed to try to have a baby. When it didn't happen after a few month (and 2 cycle of clomifen) we went to see a doctor. The doctor did a sperm count on my husband and it didn't look good, and about the same time I found out that I have PCOS and another fibroid. We were heartbroken. We then moved to Germany and shortly after he got deployed to Iraq. I was hoping and praying the whole time he was gone, and as soon as he was back from Iraq we tried again. He's been back since November 09 and still no pregnancy . I feel like people left and right are pregnant and it hurts so much. Recently he had another sperm count and it didn't look so bad this time, it is still not as good as it was right after his reversal, but still, there is a chance says the doctor. I quote Psalm 113:9 on a daily basis and thank God every day that our child is already on its way. I just know from the bottom of my heart that he is going to bless us with a child of our own. My husband has two boys (25 and 20) from his first marriage, and I like them both. He is such a great man and he still has so much love to give. We've been through a lot, but it only brought us closer together. I love him very much and thank God that he brought him into my life. Would you please pray for us and with us that God gives us the desire of our heart, a child of our own. Thank you very much.

I hope it is o.k. that my first posting here is already a prayer request.

Greetings from Germany
Kerstin
August 21st, 2010, 04:26 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Of course it's okay Kerstin! I'm sooooooooooo glad you decided to join us. I'll write more in your intro post on the main board! Def praying for you....

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search