Prayer Request

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2010, 09:46 AM
Veteran
Hey ladies! I wanted to ask for prayer. I found out yesterday that I was originally given the wrong information from my insurance company. From the way it was explained yesterday, they will not pay for anything from artificial insemination and up. To clarify, I asked if they would pay for monitoring as long as we were trying on our own. They said as long as the doctor deemed the blood work and ultrasounds medically necessary, they would cover the monitoring aspect of it. This of course, has me super stressed out from the financial aspect of it.

I am praying and hoping that we don't need anything beyond ovulation induction. I am praying the Tamoxifen works. I am praying that the post-coital test comes back great. I am praying that we do not need to do IUI.

I do have a peace that God will give us a child soon. I just need to not allow these attacks to creep in. Please pray with me!
August 21st, 2010, 01:17 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Definitely! Praying...

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
August 21st, 2010, 02:01 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just felt like I should add... The Lord WILL provide. I remember when I was so scared to go tot he RE. If you read earlier posts in my blog you'll see it all over the place. I was terrified of the money it was going to cost. I remember actually driving back from an appt one day sobbing b/c I just KNEW I was going to have to go to an RE & begged the Lord not to make me have to & begged Him to let the Clomid work. Well, it did work but as you know I had a m/c so back to when Clomid didn't work after the m/c & I did get referred to the RE. Again I was scared but you know what... the Lord gave me FREE Follistim. Then I decided to take the plunge & go for injectables (I could have done another cycle of Clomid & was even leaning this way since it was the cheaper route & I was scared of the money I was going to have to spend). Anyway, I decided since He gave me free meds to go for it & I found out we have pretty decent insurance coverage. Now let me tell you... our insurance coverage on the average is NOT that good (or so I thought) but lo & behold, He has worked it out & has provided yet again. He is continually providing. I know the fear. I know the heartache but TRUST in the Lord... He will get you through this - I promise!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search