Just wanted to check in

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2010, 07:22 AM
kellysheree's Avatar balls to the wall
Things are CRAZY around here!

DH still is looking for a job- and there are a few promising leads- so we are just praying that something great comes along.

I am working two jobs and going to school part time so that I can keep the household running. But- I love both of my jobs and the oppertunities to help and heal that I have.

The kiddos are doing well. We've been sick this week- so except for the runny noses and congestion all is well.

DD is excelling in kindergarten- she's just been having a lot of problems talking (but what 5 year old girl doesnt?)

Life has been going well- I've just been way too busy to keep up with JM- but I do miss you all!

Hope all has been well with you all.

ps. I am taking soy iso's this cycle- and hoping that my o is a lot stronger and we can catch an eggy. DH isn't fully on the bandwagon- BUT he isn't against it either.

**thanks brui77 for my AMAZING siggy**
VISIT MY BLOG: www.faithfullyeverafter.blogspot.com
November 5th, 2010, 09:09 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kelly!!! I'm so glad you stopped it & updated us!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellysheree View Post
ps. I am taking soy iso's this cycle- and hoping that my o is a lot stronger and we can catch an eggy. DH isn't fully on the bandwagon- BUT he isn't against it either.
Wow... that is BIG!!! GL!!!

We're doing well here... I'm still TTC, 2 cycles of injectables which didn't work. Waiting on having a laprascopic surgery next month, which will be followed by a cycle of stronger meds.

I know how you feel about not having enough time. I make enough time for 1 or 2 boards but I have had to cut out the TTC boards that I was on b/c there is just no time now that Austin is back in school. But I'm really enjoying every minute of it!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
November 5th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Mattiez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It sounds like you have your hands full.
Isn't kindergarden fun
Thanks for keeping us posted.
Hopefully a job will come through for DH soon.
Mattiez
November 6th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Mami's Avatar Christian Parent
Glad you updated us. Kindergarten can be fun, lol. My son is kindergarten now and he talks alot in class, too.

Good luck with TTC and hope your DH can find a job really soon!

Thank you JMC1988 for the beautiful siggy!

November 6th, 2010, 09:00 PM
kellysheree's Avatar balls to the wall
Thank you all. I have one more day of soy iso's! I am hoping that this time around my o with be HUGE and we will get a sticky baby! We are taking it one day at a time around here.

And yes kindergarten is fun! She is learning more and more everyday- but she'll always be mommy's little chatterbox!

**thanks brui77 for my AMAZING siggy**
VISIT MY BLOG: www.faithfullyeverafter.blogspot.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search