Update Prayer request

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
Thank you all for praying with me, I went to my Dr today, and first of all I was worried that she would be one of these rude drs who might treat me badly, ( had that experience before) but thankfully she was this warm funny and caring person. So I showed her my lump in my armpit and this was a little embarrasing, as she is proding my armpit forever, she does find it and she said that she thinks its a knot, not a cyst or a lymph node and she thinks I have nothing to worry about. I told her about my 2 losses and she again told me that its okay and it will happen when its the right time, I really felt like she is a women of faith. She made me feel so much better, and I thank the Lord for sending her to me. She thinks the lump should go down on its own, I pray she is right about all this and now I need to quit stressing and get on with my homework or I will fail my classes...and that will be something to stress over lol. Again thank you all for praying, there is power in prayer.
November 10th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Kerstin's Avatar German American Love
I'm glad to hear your appt. went well, and I do believe that God sends the right people our way, in this case the right doctor. He knew how important it was for you to meet a friendly and caring person. God is control!
I'll keep praying for you.
Praise the Lord!

November 10th, 2010, 05:13 PM
LisaW's Avatar Blessed Mama
Thanks for the update! So glad it went well.

In college, I remember going to the health office for a sore bump in my armpit. He lectured me on shaving my armpits as it was just an ingrown hair. I felt degraded by his lecture. I'm thankful you had a warm and caring doctor.

My Scentsy Website
Email Me!
November 10th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Mami's Avatar Christian Parent
I'm glad it turned out be nothing and glad you had a caring Dr. Thanks for update.

Thank you JMC1988 for the beautiful siggy!

November 10th, 2010, 08:26 PM
DawnN's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad you had a doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. So important. Good update too.

November 11th, 2010, 01:58 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad for you!!! The dr really makes the difference!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search