CP Newsletter, Nov 28-Dec 4

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2010, 01:58 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
November 28th - December 4th

Scripture for the week

You're blessed when you're content with just who you are--no more, no less.
That's the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought.
You're blessed blessed when you've worked up a good appetite for God.
He's food & drink in the best meal you'll ever eat.

~ Matthew 5:5-6 (MSG)

Birthdays include:

Nov 30 - DD to melissa
Dec 4 - Rusty (DH to SugarPie Landen)

Anniversaries include:

Dec 3 - Mouse_1203

Saved-versaries include:

month of Dec - Christian (DS to Azmomto4) saved-versary
4 - Jessica (dettmer26) Saved-versary!

Upcoming dr appts/procedures include:

Nov 29th - Amanda (~InHisHands~) pre-admission testing (in preparation for the lap)
Dec 10th -
Amanda (~InHisHands~) laprascopic surgery

Updates and Prayer Requests for Joey:

Traci (Docsmomma) has asked for continued prayer for her son, Joey (see the latest on Joey HERE (back in hospital)). She has also provided a link to enable us to pray for other families who have children that are battling life threatening diseases, HERE (COLES Foundation). Augie has also provided an ongoing prayer list of histio children who desperately need prayers HERE (Ongoing Prayer List).

5 most recent Joey updates:

Nov 23rd - back in hospital (back in hospital)
Nov 18th - Gratitude (Gratitude)
Nov 16th - Day +43 (Day +43)
Nov 11th - Joey updae 11/11/10 (Joey update 11/11/10)
Nov 9th - 11/9 Joey Update (11/9 Joey Update)

Special requests this week include:

Dawn (DawnN) has asked for prayers for her health. See her request HERE & an update HERE (Thank you for your prayers).

Amanda (AndyBee) has asked for prayers for various things. See her request HERE.

Meagan (2Corinthians10:4 (formerly addi_luv_mommy)
) has asked for continued prayers for her family & DH. See her request HERE (Changed username and an update.).

sugarloafbaby has asked for prayers for her family's relationships & forgiveness. See her request HERE (Need Advice and Prayers).

Melissa (Mami) has asked for prayers for herself, her DD, & her mom. See her request
HERE (More Prayer requests for me!), HERE (Please pray for my baby), & HERE (Prayer Request for my mom :().

Kerstin has asked for prayers for painful AF & fibroids. See her request HERE (Painful period - I need some prayers).

Jessi (JessP) has asked for prayers for her upcoming Triathlon. See her request HERE (re-intro and prayer request).

Please pray for one of our fellow JM/CP lady's brother who was recently diagnosed with cancer. See more info HERE (Satan is making this rather difficult!).

Augie has asked for prayers for a special Histio child. See her request HERE (Prayers needed for histio child.)

Shannon (waitingforbaby1203) has asked for prayers with her finances & TTC struggles. See her request HERE (Needing to Make a Decision-Prayers Appreciated).

jayepink would like to ask for prayers for her precious rainbow baby. See her request HERE.

Augie (Augie), Shannon (
waitingforbaby1203), Kerstin (Kerstin), Heike (Grace), & Amanda (~InHisHands~) would appreciate prayer for their struggles with infertility and for BFP's and healthy pregnancies!

The members of the General Spirituality board needs lots of prayers as well. See their most recent requests HERE (General Spirituality Prayer Requests, Nov 24th +).

Also, don't forget to check the Weekly Prayer Request sub-forum regularly for newly posted requests.

Check out our weekly praise thread HERE (Monday Praises, 11/22).

A big welcome to our new/returning members:

Moogle Mommy
can be welcomed HERE (Welcome Moogle Mommy).
Melissa (melissa.) can be welcomed back HERE (Melissa (aka melissa.)!).

If you haven't already stopped by & welcomed our new/returning members, please take a moment & do so!

If I missed anything or if you have something come up that you would like added to the prayer requests, please PM me so that I can get to it right away.

Also, if you have anything you would like added to the next newsletter (November 28th - December 4th) you can post it in this thread or PM it to me. I will try to post the newsletter on Saturdays, so be looking for the next one then!

Finally, if you have any special verses that you would like to see as our scripture of the week in our newsletter, please PM me with those verses (or post them here) and I will get them included during upcoming weeks.

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!

Last edited by ~InHisHands~; November 27th, 2010 at 02:05 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search