CP Newsletter Feb 27-March 5

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Mami's Avatar Christian Parent
February 27 - March 5

Scripture for the week

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
~Isaiah 40:31 KJV~

Birthdays include:

Feb 27 - Jennifer (Sweet Pea Dreamer) Birthday
Feb 28 - Ethan (son of Kilikina) Birthday
March 3 - Paige (angel3y35) Birthday
March 4 - Nolan (DS to SamuelsMommy) Birthday
March 5 - Justin (DH to Shaustin) Birthday
March 5 - Elizabeth (DD to Cmommy) Birthday

Anniversaries include:

March 1 - Lindsey (LindsLuvsSi) & Simon's Anniversary
March 2 - Raean (rubyredslipperz) & Daniel's Anniversary

Saved-versary include:

Feb 29 - Emily (Emily_G) Saved-versary
March Asianyoushi - saved-versary!

Updates and Prayer Requests for Joey:

Traci (Docsmomma) has asked for continued prayer for her son, Joey (see the latest on Joey HERE (Joey's Engraftment Results)). She has also provided a link to enable us to pray for other families who have children that are battling life threatening diseases, HERE (COLES Foundation).

5 most recent Joey updates:

Jan 21st - Joey's Engraftment Results (Joey's Engraftment Results)
Jan 9th - Small prayer request for this week (small prayer request for this week)
Dec 25th - Our Merry Christmas (Our Merry Christmas)
Dec 23rd - Joey is having surgery today (Joey is having surgery today)
Dec 22nd - Back to the hospital (Back to the hospital)

Special requests this week include:

cazza has asked prayers for New Zealand's earthquakes. See her request HERE (A lurker coming out in time of desperation).

Mattiez has asked prayers for middle eastern countries. See her request HERE (Please pray...)

Jenn27 has asked for prayers for a family & loss. See her request HERE (UPDATE at the Top-Urgent Prayers).

Grace has prayers for rainbow baby. See her request HERE (prayers please (Update at bottom!)).

Traci (docsmomma) has asked for prayers for her SIL & DH. See her request HERE (Prayers needed) & HERE (Prayers).

pinkorblue7 has asked for prayers for a safe & healthy. See her request HERE (Asking for prayer... Blighted Ovum).

godsgrl4evr (Amy) has asked prayers for various things. See her request HERE (I'm not a mom yet, but I'd like prayers).

Jess (JessP) has asked for prayers for her faith. See her request HERE (prayer request).

Kristen (Kristen_at_the_lake) has asked for prayers for her DH. See her request HERE (Prayers Please).

Donna (OurSweetLabs) has asked prayers for her recent m/c. See her request HERE.

Melissa (Mami) has asked for prayers her mom. See her request HERE.

Kerstin has asked for prayers for painful AF & fibroids. See her request HERE (Painful period - I need some prayers) & an update HERE (Those of you TTC for a while...).

Please pray for one of our fellow JM/CP lady's brother who was recently diagnosed with cancer. See more info HERE (Satan is making this rather difficult!).

Augie has asked for prayers for some special Histio children as well as guidance & wisdom & wildfires in her area. See her request HERE (Prayers needed for histio child.) & HERE (Prayers for histio kiddo) & HERE (Being led in an impractical direction?) & HERE (Wildfire update (three NEW ones)).

Augie (Augie), Kerstin (Kerstin), Heike (Grace), & Amanda (~InHisHands~) would appreciate prayer for their struggles with infertility and for BFP's and healthy pregnancies!

Also General Spirituality has asked for prayers as well. See the prayer requests HERE (General Spirituality Prayer Request List - 17th January).

Check out our weekly praise thread HERE (Monday Praises 02/21).

Check out our Answered Prayer Thread List HERE (Answered Prayer Thread List).

Dina (~*Dina*~) had a praise to share HERE (Awesome news, had to share ( a bit long)).

A big welcome to our new/returning members:

Lets get this section to have more than 3 people next week. Invite some back or invite some new members!

If you haven't voted for B Theme photo contest, please do so HERE.

Submit your March C Theme photo contest HERE (Submit your pics for March's "C" theme...).

There is also a Women Bible Study going on its 8th week. If you would like to see join, click HERE to sign up (Women's Bible Study Sign-up).

We were #32 last month from January TOP 50 Boards. We move up 3 spots. Lets get posting ladies and answering every post with more than 3 words. See the post HERE (January top 50 boards! =)).

If I missed anything or if you have something come up that you would like added to the prayer requests, please PM me so that I can get to it right away.

Also, if you have anything you would like added to the next newsletter (March 6-March 12) you can post it in this thread or PM it to me. I will try to post the newsletter on Saturdays, so be looking for the next one then!

Finally, if you have any special verses that you would like to see as our scripture of the week in our newsletter, please PM me with those verses (or post them here) and I will get them included during upcoming weeks.

Thank you JMC1988 for the beautiful siggy!

February 27th, 2011, 06:39 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
I love getting to read this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search