The Never Ending Thread!!!

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Just because we are a support group for Christian Parenting DOESN'T mean that we have to just post Christian related stuff here. I thought it would be fun to start a post that doesn't end where we can feel free to post our thoughts on ANYTHING (well, as long as it is clean, right?). Post about what you are doing, how you are feeling, what you are looking forward to, etc. Have fun!!

June 30th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Veteran
I'm going to post some current feelings.

AF just arrived, putting us on our 10th cycle of ttc. I'm very frustrated and disappointed. I know that this isn't something that is in my control and that I HAVE to keep trusting God for his timing. Just the same, each month is a little hard.

Thanks for letting me share.

June 30th, 2006, 12:39 PM
diznynurse's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today I took my son to the park! We had a great time They are adding a little water fountain play area, can't wait till that is built. And neither can he....lol Hopefully this weekend we will have some family time, me dh and ds. We haven't done that in awhile. And then Sun or Mon will start bding marathon!

Have a great weekend everyone.

</div>

pregnant after 2 years ttc!!!!!

June 30th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Tinie, I am so sorry to hear tha AF has arrived and that means no baby. I have no idea what it is like to TTC, since Aiden was a surprise. I will br praying that God will put His loving hand on you and that you will get pregnant soon!

I have to go decide what to have for supper. Seems trivial, but it is annoying and discouraging sometimes! LOL

June 30th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Tinie, I am so sorry to hear tha AF has arrived and that means no baby. I have no idea what it is like to TTC, since Aiden was a surprise. I will br praying that God will put His loving hand on you and that you will get pregnant soon![/b]
Thanks! Actually Molly was a wedding night surprise. We never would have dreamed the second time around would be so difficult. Surprises are the way to go! LOL

June 30th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Steve and I were thinking about ttc our second. It just doesn't seem like the right time, but at the same time...I am starting to get those pregnancy symptoms. Although, it might just be a new pill that I am taking. Anyways, I am going to wait and see if AF comes again (it was here, but it was very strange and very unlike AF) and if not, I will test. I hope I am not, and you are!

Man, I really need to get my rear in gear. I have laundry to put away and beds to make but I am so lazy! ACK! This is nuts.

June 30th, 2006, 06:56 PM
tonyarn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tinie, I just wanted to offer you some hugs and prayers. I've been there.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and 4th of July holiday (US).

Benjamin 2/2/09

***site contains pictures***
I have 3 angels waiting for me in heaven.
June 30th, 2006, 11:06 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
Quote:
I'm going to post some current feelings.

AF just arrived, putting us on our 10th cycle of ttc. I'm very frustrated and disappointed. I know that this isn't something that is in my control and that I HAVE to keep trusting God for his timing. Just the same, each month is a little hard.

Thanks for letting me share.[/b]

(((HUGS))) I am sorry about your AF.. Just remember Jeremiah 29:11.

Quote:
Today I took my son to the park! We had a great time They are adding a little water fountain play area, can't wait till that is built. And neither can he....lol Hopefully this weekend we will have some family time, me dh and ds. We haven't done that in awhile. And then Sun or Mon will start bding marathon!

Have a great weekend everyone.[/b]

sounds like you had a really nice day!

Quote:
Steve and I were thinking about ttc our second. It just doesn't seem like the right time, but at the same time...I am starting to get those pregnancy symptoms. Although, it might just be a new pill that I am taking. Anyways, I am going to wait and see if AF comes again (it was here, but it was very strange and very unlike AF) and if not, I will test. I hope I am not, and you are!

Man, I really need to get my rear in gear. I have laundry to put away and beds to make but I am so lazy! ACK! This is nuts. [/b]

(((HUGS)))
I am in the same boat. dh and I have been discussing another baby and well, I might be pg...

I will say a prayer that God shows you the direction your family should go...

July 2nd, 2006, 08:00 AM
Jaime, let us know if you are pregnant! It would be great to be able to pray for you through your pregnancy.

Last night we went to the fireworks for Canada Day. We took Aiden with us. We were far enough away that we could see them but they wouldn't be loud. He was fascinated! They were quite nice. I am always disappointed though, because it seems to be so short. They only last a few minutes (like 10-15 or less even). But I guess it just costs so much to put the show on.

We went to church this morning and there were some visitors that we met a few years ago while working on a youth outreach, they were here for a week helping. It was great to see them!

And now...I need my Sunday afternoon nap!

Hope you all had a good day!

xoxoxox

July 2nd, 2006, 08:56 AM
Veteran
I've been working on deep cleaning my kitchen. I've already been working on if for a day and now I need to finish it today. Why is it that after church I always just want to eat a big lunch and nap the rest of the day?

July 2nd, 2006, 01:17 PM
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
Quote:
Jaime, let us know if you are pregnant! It would be great to be able to pray for you through your pregnancy.

Last night we went to the fireworks for Canada Day. We took Aiden with us. We were far enough away that we could see them but they wouldn't be loud. He was fascinated! They were quite nice. I am always disappointed though, because it seems to be so short. They only last a few minutes (like 10-15 or less even). But I guess it just costs so much to put the show on.

We went to church this morning and there were some visitors that we met a few years ago while working on a youth outreach, they were here for a week helping. It was great to see them!

And now...I need my Sunday afternoon nap!

Hope you all had a good day!

xoxoxox[/b]

I am so scared to test tomorrow morning. One minute I feel pg, and the next minute I totally don't....
We have been talking about having another one, but haven't decided. I think God has other plans for us. I should know better than to have my own plans

glad you had a nice time at the fireworks... Hope you got your Sunday afternoon nap!

Quote:
I've been working on deep cleaning my kitchen. I've already been working on if for a day and now I need to finish it today. Why is it that after church I always just want to eat a big lunch and nap the rest of the day?[/b]

WOOHOO! hope you got your kitchen all finished! I always take a nap after lunch on Sundays. If God rested on the 7th day, then so should I

July 2nd, 2006, 03:50 PM
Tinie, I totally know what you mean! I had a huge lunch and then slept for two hours! HEHE

Now I am going to make brownies!

Jaime, I will pray for you tomorrow morning. Keep in mind that God's plans are the best plans, even tho it may be discouraging and disappointing at the time.
xoxoxooxx

July 3rd, 2006, 08:48 AM
ok. I tested this morning. It was negative. Literally, as soon as I tested, I started getting really bad cramps. It seems AF is on her way here this week... I hate that. You waste a pg test and then you get af....
I don't know if I am glad or sad about it. I was kinda getting my hopes up. oh, well!

I will be busy throughout today. I got outside work to do then I need to come in and clean my messy house!

July 3rd, 2006, 09:41 AM
Jaime, I tested this morning too and it was negative too. I hate it when that happens, especially because the tests are so expensive! I should have invested stock in pg tests!

I feel a little disappointed but I know that it just isn't the right time right now. I feel relieved too...it's so strange.

Hope your day is going well!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

July 12th, 2006, 05:57 AM
brybaby2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling good today. Lastnight DH was down in the dumps & wouldn't get out of his shell & talk to me, which in turn, made me upset. (he has real issues w/expressing hisself)....but after a couple hours, he came over & kissed me & hugged me, sat down & let it out. Now we are fine. ; ) It was nothing major anyway, just one of those little bumps in the road. I did something that sorta upset him & he kept it in, while I prayed he would get it out....God is great!!! He truly is!
July 12th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Quote:
I'm feeling good today. Lastnight DH was down in the dumps & wouldn't get out of his shell & talk to me, which in turn, made me upset. (he has real issues w/expressing hisself)....but after a couple hours, he came over & kissed me & hugged me, sat down & let it out. Now we are fine. ; ) It was nothing major anyway, just one of those little bumps in the road. I did something that sorta upset him & he kept it in, while I prayed he would get it out....God is great!!! He truly is![/b]

God is so awesome!! He never lets us down~
glad your dh was able to open up and tell you what was bothering him.. ((HUGS))

July 18th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Back from vacation! Had a great time...still kinda mellowing out but I will be back tomorrow! (We ended up going away and it was awesome!) I will tell more later! xoxoxox

July 18th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Back from vacation! Had a great time...still kinda mellowing out but I will be back tomorrow! (We ended up going away and it was awesome!) I will tell more later! xoxoxox[/b]

welcome back!! I missed you

I guess I haven't updated my pregnancy testing yet. After 3 negatives,
my AF finally showed up last Friday on cd 95!!!!
It is really light and I don't even need a tampon for it! I could get used to af's like this

July 20th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Glad to hear that AF arrived!

I am waiting for mine. A little nervous though, because this morning I found some interesting stuff (won't get into it, tmi!!) in my underwear...I am so scared I am pregant. I would love to have a baby, but we can't afford one right now!

Oh well, the Lord knows best. I will keep you posted!!

xoxoxoxo

Love you ALL ladies!! SO glad to be back!

July 25th, 2006, 05:42 AM
My house is a disaster. I really need to clean but I have been feeling sick these past few days. My husband has been working overtime, and obviously Aiden can't clean!

Oh man, anyone want to clean for me?!>?!?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search