I love....

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Mattiez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
the park .

DD and I stop by it on the walk home from school. It is a nice park in the woods. There is always a ton of happy, energetic kids running around, right out of school, before going home. There is just a ton of joy bubbling over there.

What do you love?

Mattiez
December 6th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Mami's Avatar Christian Parent
I used to love the park when my son was little. We used to live right next to it. So when he was getting cranky, I used to hop him in stroller and stroll down there. He used to have so much fun. Now Jocelyn on the other hand has always been afraid. Little booger.lol

I love the beach. I hate summer and dont like actually going inside the beach but I love to play in the sand & make sand castles with kids. I also love going at night with DH & walking around just the two of us. like that happens so often now.

Thank you JMC1988 for the beautiful siggy!

December 6th, 2011, 11:07 AM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love parks too! Especially "Lily's Garden". It's a playground specifically designed so that children of all abilities can play together. I love taking Ellie there and watching her try new things or practice new skills and even sometimes playing spontaneously with the other children.
I wish we could go more often but it's not exactly in the neighborhood. It's right next to the hospital though so it's a good way to make doctor's appointments a little more fun.

I also love music! (I bet you knew that already.) I believe God uses music as sort of a healing medicine. It's been amazing to see that at work in our lives. I also just love watching my children's faces light up when they hear a favorite song. Just turn on the stereo and you're pretty much guaranteed to find a happy household.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search