Feeling bad

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mamma_anna

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2012, 07:20 AM
praying for our rainbow
I have been feeling really bad lately. I let little things keep me from attending church like i should. HEadaches, nausea, tiredness etc. When I was attending church regularly I felt wonderful, on top of the world almost. I've been letting my bible studying slip too. I have been a major grouch lately, always complaining and have the hate the world feeling. I want to get back into church, into bible studying and all, I want to feel the closeness I did before with the Lord. If you wouldn't mind I know we have prayer partners can you please say a prayer that the Lord pulls me close, lets me feel his touch and that he puts up a wall of protection around me and my family?

April 11th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Sure can do Michelle, I know the feeling it is so easy to slip into. I am trying to pull myself out of this same rut and back to church.

April 11th, 2012, 09:15 AM
praying for our rainbow
I just feel bad not going I went Easter(and my son got sick during church), but then my husband was sick and now my son is complaining about his throat and tummy and he felt feverish today but I still sent him to school but if he has a fever I can't send him to church around all the other kids

April 11th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Our big problem is DH has to do chores in the morning so very rare can he come, we are not loving the one church and the other we just are not fitting. I think if we could find a evening church with sunday school we would be great !!

April 11th, 2012, 11:32 AM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
and prayers for you Michelle. Praying that you would feel the Lord wrap his arms around you right now! I've been where you are. I know how lonely it can be. Also praying your son and DH will feel better soon. Hugs for them.

Something we do when we can't make it to church is to watch online. A lot of churches are doing this now with their websites. Ours actually doesn't but one of the churches I went to as a kid does so we watch their service. We can sleep in and worship in our jammies. It's not something I would recomend making a habit of because fellowship is important. But for those Sundays when you're not feeling well or you just can't make it out the door for whatever reason, it's a way to get some spiritual food for the week.

Also praying for you Chrystal. Being without a church home can be tough!
Mami likes this.

April 11th, 2012, 11:48 AM
praying for our rainbow
Wednesday services are almost always a no go for me. I have my sister take my son, but Wednesday's im trying to catch up on work for the week and house work and quiet honestly with this pregnancy by 7pm when Wednesday service starts my hips and back is hurting, im nauseous and I can't sit for 1 1/2hours through service. I feel horrible for saying that, but I usually always try to attend Sunday morning service

April 11th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Mami's Avatar Christian Parent
HUGS!! I will keep you in prayers.

Thank you JMC1988 for the beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search