Whats everyone up to ?

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Hi, I am home.....and not totally crazy

I wanna know what I missed !! Whats everyone up to ?

Thank You tasha_mae

July 15th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
If you had of asked yesterday or possibly tomorrow, my answer would be trying to beat the heat!!!! It has been brutal! Same for you? I had my 8 mo. old nephew here for 4 days, it was so fun, but there was some drama with the inlaws (there always seems to be) so I've spent the last 2 days trying to de-stress! One of the families who I used to nanny for are making the trip to come visit me this week, and we might go across the border to the 'County Fair' about 10 min. from us! That just about sums up my life! Otherwise it's just gardening, cleaning, and hopefully crafting if I can get my craft room (my walk in closet) set up the way I would like!
July 16th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Veteran
Staying out of the 108* heat! Adjusting to having two 7yr olds in the house!

July 16th, 2012, 11:35 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am still trying to get used to the time change in Hawaii, and trying to get two weeks worth of homework done along with a million things on our to-do list.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

July 16th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Not too much. trying to keep up with Kynslee. seems like she is learning something new each week (or maybe each day). We have a semi-local fire that we"ve been keeping track of also.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
July 16th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went to visit my parents this weekend. I wanted to go see my grandmother's headstone, since I haven't gotten to see it. She passed away before Thanksgiving, so I'm overdue. She, my dad, and my other grandmother are all buried close to each other, and I nearly stepped on a snake. Needless to say, I didn't get to see the stone. Maybe when it's cooler. Aubree and I are just going to catch up on laundry and maybe I'll work on a blanket I'm crocheting.

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
July 16th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing much is going on here. I've just been cleaning the house all day. Kayley and I are stuck inside because of the heat so we've been doing a lot of playing and puzzles around here.

July 16th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Super Mommy
Had my weekly OB appt. today. Babies look good. Also interviewing potential mother's helpers, preparing to start homeschooling, and doing a bunch of other things we need to get done while we can before the babies arrive. It actually feels good to be busy.
~Mother of Miracles

July 16th, 2012, 09:56 PM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back Chrystal!

We've been swimming a lot and just enjoying the summer. This week things start to get busy again though. VBS starts for us tomorrow. Ellie and Kayla get to participate and the rest of us are volunteering. Next week Kayla and Abbey go to camp and then we only have a week before we have to start getting ready for school to start back up!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search