Im back and prayers please

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HollyS

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2012, 09:56 AM
praying for our rainbow
Im sorry I haven't been here as much as I need/want to be. Things have been crazy with this pregnancy with lots of doctor appointments, a short hospital stay and just life is crazy in general. Thing have slowed down somewhat. We are having a baby boy and his name is Isaiah Scott Hes finally measuring right where he should be. We are currently trying to get a new place to live before Septemberish and found an apartment that we are in love with. They are completely gutting the apartment and it won't be ready for a month. It is a lot bigger than the current house we have and just a lot safer for our children. My heart is set on this place. We went to check on it today and they said they arent rushing to get our app done since it's a month until its done. This is the final 3 bedroom townhome they have and we want to get approved and our deposit set so we KNOW it's ours. We put our application in and are waiting to hear back if we got it or not. Please pray that we hear back soon that we get it because we have to give a 1 month notice to our current landlord and I want to get the house cleaned nice for them. They have been great landlords and I feel bad for moving but at this point we will now have 3 children and just need a bigger place. Please pray we hear back quickly and are approved. We could really use this right now.

July 20th, 2012, 01:00 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for finding a new and bigger place! I will be praying that y'all are approved and find out soon!

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

July 20th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Super Mommy
Welcome back! I don't think I was here when you were here before but I'm excited to get to know you now.

Sorry you've been having such a rough pregnancy. (I'm in the middle of one myself right now) But I'm so happy to hear that little Isaiah is growing well now!! (I love that name btw) Praise God for a healthy baby!! Praying things continue to go well for him and for you.
And I'll definitely be praying for your housing situation. I know from expirience that moving during pregnancy is not fun even under the best circumstances. I hope you can get it all worked out soon. *HUGS*
~Mother of Miracles

July 22nd, 2012, 09:39 PM
praying for our rainbow
Thanks ladies! We still haven't heard back but praying its tomorrow that we hear! We actually chose the name Isaiah because at church Pastor was reading from Isaiah and I told DH if we ever got pregnant with a boy(we were infertile and tried for 2 years) that Isaiah was his name. The next month we got pregnant. We found out it was a boy and DH prayed for a sign that we should name his Isaiah now given they haden't read from Isaiah in months, we had a guest pastor preach and right at the VERY end he read from Isaiah That was his sign!

July 22nd, 2012, 10:44 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
That is awsome, Praying for you !!!

July 23rd, 2012, 04:40 PM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
Praying for you that the rest of your pregnancy is easier and that the house situation falls into place! Im partial to the name Isaiah myself

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

July 23rd, 2012, 05:59 PM
Thanks ladies!!! We got the call today that we got the apartment!!! We went and put down the deposit to secure it today so next month we will be moving!!! I am so excited. Praying that our financial situation will finally start looking up and I can start working more hours and bringing more money into the house! Thanks for all the prayers! Prayers work!
nurselochia likes this.
July 24th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm confused - do you have 2 different names or is HollyS a different person all together? Sorry - maybe I'm stupid or missing something

CONGRATS on the apartment either way!!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

July 25th, 2012, 06:56 AM
praying for our rainbow
I am not sure, I signed into my account a few days ago and for some reason when I would post it came up as HollyS. I emailed the main people and it seems they got it fixed, kind of freaked me out. At least I hope they got it fixed...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search