Blessed

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
How has God blessed you today ?
Do you do volunteer work ?
Do you have a fav outfit ? Describe ?
Do you like to dress up ?
What you wearing right now ?

July 27th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How has God blessed you today ? A woman from the community stopped by for a visit, she is a christian, goes to one of the churches in town and was so sweet (I haven't made any good friends here yet) She also brought meat sticks from the Hutterite colony she picked up at the farmers market! How awesome!!
Do you do volunteer work ? Not currently. I was told I haven't lived in the community long enough to volunteer.. I have done all kinds of volunteer work in the past, and really miss it, especially now that i'm not working.
Do you have a fav outfit ? Describe ? for at home PJs and for going out, dark jeans and a nice top, but no real faves.
Do you like to dress up ? For fancy events I LOVE to, but not on a reg. basis for going grocery shopping or anything.
What you wearing right now ? I am wearing some pretty horrible pink and purple and lime green plaid knee length shorts (they are hideous) and a brown tank top... It is not an outfit I would want to be seen in, but it's great for gardening!
July 28th, 2012, 07:14 AM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
How has God blessed you today ? Beautiful weather, sun is shining, kids are up and playing together without fighting.

Do you do volunteer work ? It's been awhile. I help with the church group that every year, we do small jobs around the community, like raking leaves for those who cant, painting at the school, and other varous jobs like that.

Do you have a fav outfit ? Describe ? Right now it's this blue dress that's just really comfortable, cool, soft. Nothing too fancy.

Do you like to dress up ? I do but it doesn't happen very often, especially with 4 kids lol

What you wearing right now ? school t-shirt and running shorts

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

July 28th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How has God blessed you today ? It's a beautiful day and we went to the park all together as a family to spend time together. Thank you God, for allowing us the time.
Do you do volunteer work ? Not right now. I did volunteer the week at vacation bible school a couple weeks ago. I really enjoyed it.
Do you have a fav outfit ? Describe ? Right now it's any t-shirt and soft comfy cotton black shorts.
Do you like to dress up ? Only for weddings or things like that...but that's about it.
What you wearing right now Blue Tye-Dye T-shirt (me and Kayley made matching ones, lol) and comfy black cotton capris.

July 28th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
I have been blessed with a great garden that I have been able to share.

Volunteer not a lot right now either. I am president of the community club and leader for 4-H

Dress up NOT at all !! I did not even wear a dress for my wedding

Fav outfit is jeans and a tank top

Right now I am wearing a pink tank top and army green shorts.

July 30th, 2012, 01:53 PM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How has God blessed you today ? I'm blessed with a working computer and internet connection again. Also very blessed with 4 beautiful, happy daughters and a wonderful husband, amazing friends and family....I could keep going but I won't.
Do you do volunteer work ? I volunteer a lot through my church and the girls school. We also volunteer as a family in the community whenever we can. I love volunteering.
Do you have a fav outfit ? Describe ? Not sure I have one favorite. But I do have a couple of nice tops and some dresses that I love to wear because they just make me feel pretty. I also have a favorite sweater that I've had forever. It's full of holes so I really can't wear it out of the house anymore but it's just so cozy I can't give it up.
Do you like to dress up ? Yes. I love to dress up when I have a good reason to, which isn't very often.
What you wearing right now ? A blue tank top and khaki shorts

July 31st, 2012, 05:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How has God blessed you today ? It's a blessing that my mil got released from the hospital after a small stroke and that she's doing well. For me personally, I have been really blessed by my bff today, her prayers and support are so wonderful.
Do you do volunteer work ? I co-ordinate Sunday School and chair a committee in our school
Do you have a fav outfit ? Describe ? don't have a favorite at the moment
Do you like to dress up ? yup. I am a fairly dressy person (for living in a small town)
What you wearing right now ? a floral tiered shirt and denim long shorts.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search