Whats up for today ?

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Buggymom
  • 1 Post By Countrymom4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
What's up for today?
What is your wish?prayer for tomorrow ?

August 8th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What's up for today? Today I will be traveling into the city to go with a friend to the beach! Then I will be relaxing for a few days before heading back out to my parent's place for the night! (I'm visiting my parent's the last 2 days for my dad's 50th bday last night)

What is your wish?prayer for tomorrow ? My prayer for tomorrow is that I am able to be productive with my time in the city! I want to share it with a lot of different friends, and also get some shopping done, and my BIGGEST wish is that I can get in for a massage!
August 8th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What's up for today? Nothing going on today, just relaxing at home in the air conditioning.
What is your wish?prayer for tomorrow ? Recently my everyday prayer and wish is that hubby gets a job offer soon....that God continues to lead our family, even through hard times.
CalledBlessed likes this.

August 8th, 2012, 11:39 AM
TemporaryMom's Avatar Regular
What's up for today? Driving to LA for an appt for me. I'm being evaluated for a Cochlear or BAHA implant.
What is your wish? That they would decide today and I can be done with all the testing lol.
prayer for tomorrow ? I pray that no matter what happens today or doesn't happen today, I can be okay with it.

August 8th, 2012, 12:33 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nothings going on today really, just need to make a bunch of phone calls and clean the house a bit. I also need to do some school work with Dd. I am not sure what my prayer is for today, I'll get back to y'all on that

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

August 8th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Veteran
today has been pretty busy but in a great way...been doing some special things this morning I can not talk about but be in prayer about...and I had a friend call me not to long ago and said how about some pizza we can hang out before church so feeling happy about that.looking forward to some great kids tonight that God allows me to teach and probably knock out when I get home lol lol

what is my wish? That everyone will open their minds today when the word is told to them...what is my prayers? That God be glorified by anything I do or don't allow me to do it......
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.
August 8th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
I never really had planned for much today. I was just going into the grain elevator to train a lady there. Kiddos going to a babysitter and go swimming........but i got home and decided to make colored rice(5 colors) for a rice table, moon sand, rasberry granola bars, and fruit rollups made with agave necter so super healthy. Yes all the above from pinterest

My wish for tomorrow: that I have the energy I did tonight.
My prayer: I that DH can have a good day of hauling bales and be safe on the roads
CalledBlessed likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search